Head pipe question

Oct 5, 2013
Texarkana, AR
Is the factory header the same part number on 2010 and up Triglide? Mine is a 2015. Looking to buy another header for reasons of my own.

Is the factory header the same part number on 2010 and up Triglide? Mine is a 2015. Looking to buy another header for reasons of my own.

Should not be. My 2012 had a full length header that did not need an extension pipe, but my new 2015 came with a extension pipe. Looks like the trike and 2 wheel touring models all use the same header now.

OK. I'll try a different question. Does anyone have a part number for a 2015 exhaust header? If not, I will go by the dealer and ask them. My local shop hasn't changed any out yet as per their shop foreman.

Looking for the whole assembly or just the header? Header may be 66855-10A? Some of the dealer websites have a parts finder function you can use.

According to this Link: http://www.granitestateharleystore....YSTEM/99602-15\MA/99602-15\EXHAUST|~SYSTEM\MA

That is the correct pipe for ALL 2015's.

- - - Updated - - -

When I bought my de catted pipe, it came with the extension pipe and was reputed as fitting all tri glides 09-15. But eBay has lied before ... :AGGHH:

Thanks guys. I finally got the right combination of flashlight and camera under the trike and captured the number. It is as you said. I've been talking to a guy on eBay. He checked and said all of his have that number on them.

IMO Wildpigpipes is a great deal. They also will give you $50 back if you send yours to them. Professionally removed versus somebody hacking it out.

Bob :Dorag:

According to this Link:
- - - Updated - - -

When I bought my de catted pipe, it came with the extension pipe and was reputed as fitting all tri glides 09-15. But eBay has lied before ... :AGGHH:

It seems to lie more than it tells the truth...

I've had pretty good luck with flea bay ... I stick to the guys with good ratings and I keep my rating at 100% ... makes it easier to leave negative ratings ... haven't had to ... yet ... but it's an effective threat if needed.

All in all ... I have had a positive experience with them. I flip through the items for "Harley Davidson Touring Accessories" (search string) every couple of days or so ... I've got some great deals and even more great ideas on ways to go.

I usually make out OK on there. But I make the seller positively identify a part if there is any question before I bid. I also put in my max bid and live with the results. I will not get into a bidding war over used parts.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mayhem-VOM

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mayhem-VOM
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png