My turn for prayers......

My brother-in-law, who was the picture of health, had 2 heart attacks within 3 months about 4 years ago. He was only 51 at the time. He had a 90% blockage in (can't remember the real name of the artery, the doc called it the widow maker) a front artery, and had a stint put in. The second time was an artery on the rear of the heart that was 70% blocked.

He still appears to be the picture of health to look at him. He is a 5th dan (degree) black belt in Taekwondo. Always in shape, almost no fat on his body, and owns a martial arts school. I'm 48, way overweight and a type 2 diabetic, but my heart is as healthy as can be. If I lost weight, my diabetes would be put at bay.

Long post to say that I'll be praying for you!! :)

Thank you everyone for all the support it helps more than you can understand. But when it rains it pours, just left a family dinner which we expected to be a happy time. WRONG....my Mom, who is 76 years young, made the announcement that she has diagnosed with breast cancer. Please include her in all your prayers, she is the rock of our family and this one hurts. Thanks again everyone.*

Glad to hear you're doing well,Russ. Been there,done that. In June 2013,I suffered a major heart attack while in the ER. 99% blockage of my Left Anterior Descending artery (Widowmaker event) Very close call!<br />
2nd heart attack last September. 95% blockage of a branch artery. Short of open-heart surgery,nothing can be done so medication takes care of it. <br />
<br />
Got another ambulance ride this morning,from work. Maybe #3,don't know yet. Under observation and testing for next 24hrs. BP 150/90<br />
<br />
No cardiac history in family.

Never smoked and rarely drink. Always low blood pressure. Aver. 100/60. <br />
I'm retiring in December,if I can make it. lol

Glad to hear you're doing well,Russ. Been there,done that. In June 2013,I suffered a major heart attack while in the ER. 99% blockage of my Left Anterior Descending artery (Widowmaker event) Very close call!
2nd heart attack last September. 95% blockage of a branch artery. Short of open-heart surgery,nothing can be done so medication takes care of it.

Got another ambulance ride this morning,from work. Maybe #3,don't know yet. Under observation and testing for next 24hrs. BP 150/90

No cardiac history in family. Never smoked and rarely drink. Always low blood pressure. Aver. 100/60.
I'm retiring in December,if I can make it. lol

Clint, Sorry to hear this news. Hope everything will be OK, You got a LOT of riding left to do!!!

Clint I wish you nothing but positive thoughts and prayers my friend. The people here on TrikeTalk have been such a huge support. Please keep us posted. Get well soon so you can enjoy your retirement. Keep the faith and put yourself in Gods hands. God is good and takes care of his people. Best wishes for a speedy recovery, we will be praying for you. ThumbUp

Russ and Vickie

Just took a ride with my daughter for the first time since my attack. I am learning to really appreciate everything. Had a moment when all I saw in front of me was open road and blue sky, what a great experience. Feeling blessed to be here and being able to enjoy what I used to take for granted. Life is good and God is Great!!!!
:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png