Wiring

Got the kits for my Trike today and starting to hook it up but cannot find the wires that I need did they use the them for the Trike kit. If so will I have to splice in it them or will this kit work got the Kuryakyn plug and play wiring/relay and the 5 in to 4 Kuryakyn kit

Thanks for any help

Remove the seat. There should be a gap between the tourpack trunk and what remains of the rear inner fender. The connections should be just below. Look for red and blue connectors.

Thanks for the reply

After going back out and rereading this instructions I got it figure out. Now trying to find out how long it will take for the plug and play kit to the run down battery if I hook it up to the battery straight Don't really know were I could find a hot wire when the switch is on and how many amp it will pull. the Red wire has on it that it will run the battery down.

Shouldn't, when the trike is off, there is no current flow through the relays. If your wiring harness has a hot, IE to keep a trailer battery charged, then it will. I wired mine so that I can run my cooler on the time out. Keeps small amount of food cool. I could go to eat and stuff and the bike would still start.

If you're just running the trailer lights, it shouldn't drain the battery at all.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png