Made a decision, time to pull the trigger

Aug 15, 2015
Thomasville
I drove up to Arrington, Va. today to tour the CSC plant and take a demo. It was a three hour drive up there but well worth the time. The staff there was great, very helpful and informative.

I didn't know when I went in for a demo that I would start as the co-rider, but what an eye opener. The independent suspension with the six degree rake was amazing to handle. We rode narrow gravel roads ( I would never have been on with 2 wheels), country back roads with curves and straight four lanes. Other than a demo this past week-end on a different brand that had a solid rear suspension with a 4.5 rake I had never been on a trike.

After this ride today I am already thinking what I have seen many of you on this forum voice - why did I wait so long.

Now to place the order and wait. It's going to be a long five to six weeks.

I drove up to Arrington, Va. today to tour the CSC plant and take a demo. It was a three hour drive up there but well worth the time. The staff there was great, very helpful and informative.

I didn't know when I went in for a demo that I would start as the co-rider, but what an eye opener. The independent suspension with the six degree rake was amazing to handle. We rode narrow gravel roads ( I would never have been on with 2 wheels), country back roads with curves and straight four lanes. Other than a demo this past week-end on a different brand that had a solid rear suspension with a 4.5 rake I had never been on a trike.

After this ride today I am already thinking what I have seen many of you on this forum voice - why did I wait so long.

Now to place the order and wait. It's going to be a long five to six weeks.

I placed a order yesterday for a Roadsmith trike kit.Like you ,I am now waiting for a ship date.

ThumbUp ThumbUp ThumbUp ThumbUp ThumbUp ThumbUp ThumbUp

One of the better decisions you've ever made and I don't even know you! It's just that simple, if you love motorcycles and the freedom they provide you'll absolutely LOVE your new trike! Congrats!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png