Snowbird Get Together 2016

The company was great, couldn't ask for better people!
Tom should have done his " warm up Florida dance", don't try to smooth it over Gorilla, he blamed me for the cool weather!
Now next year he will have the boarder patrol after me to make sure I open my trailer in Georgia before entering Florida.
Thats OK, I'll sneak a little bit of cold in my cooler, but don't tell him that!
Great time was had by One and All!
Rosy

Mine too!! One year Rosy will figure out how to post the photos. I can't help as I don't know how either. He also messed up on letting out the cold when he came down!! Next year he will have to have the trailer opening verified with a photo on the Georgia side before he enters Florida. LOL The weather was cold but all had a good time as we had nothing but good people t eat and ride with!!

Tomg

- - - Updated - - -

The camp sight weather report registered very low winds for that night so I think you really need a better excuse here!!! LOL
Tomg

- - - Updated - - -

Who posted the photo??

It is right side up so I know Rosy didn't!! LOL

Tomg

Good morning everyone , now you can't all ways believe those camp weather reports, lol . Tomg ,be nice , lol, now there was some ring that you said didn't fit .

So my first mate had me put a big diamond ring in the second video for you .lol ,You could sell it & buy us snowbirds a new trike lol. Better yet , buy us all a new campers with stabilizers [which ours don't have ] so when the wind blows we won't get sick lol ThumbUp All good , hope to see everyone & hopefully more snowbirds, next year with your new trikes or campers ,lol, thanks Tomg, :Coffee:
captain h

snowbird 2016

A VERRRRY BIGGGGG & Thank you & to TOM G for all the hard work making the plans for a great SNOWBIRD gathering at Daytona.. To my knowledge EVERYONE had a great time. great rides and great fun, great EATS and plenty of it and the greatest of friends.
The gathering at OUTBACK was very nice ,good friends and great food. The pancake breakfast at Deleon Springs was excellent as usual.... Thanks Tomg count us in for both Maggie Valley in the fall and next season at Daytona... Charlie D & Marietta :pepper: woke up Friday morning to two inches of SNOW at cave city Ky. and had blowing snow for almost 400 miles up to Merriville, Ind.

Last edited:
A VERRRRY BIGGGGG & Thank you & to TOM G for all the hard work making the plans for a great SNOWBIRD gathering at Daytona.. To my knowledge EVERYONE had a great time. great rides and great fun, great EATS and plenty of it and the greatest of friends.
The gathering at OUTBACK was very nice ,good friends and great food. The pancake breakfast at Deleon Springs was excellent as usual.... Thanks Tomg count us in for both Maggie Valley in the fall and next season at Daytona... Charlie D & Marietta :pepper: woke up Friday morning to two inches of SNOW at cave city Ky. and had blowing snow for almost 400 miles up to Merriville, Ind.

Thanks Charlie, but keep an eye out for Townsend, Tenn instead of Maggie Valley as some of us are looking for a change this year.
Tom

WOW, Townsend, old working stomping grounds. Flew into Knoxville many times, as I worked in Athens, TN.
Rode through there when doing the TN country side.
Thinking The Best Western, to stay at?
Rosy

Finally got internet access today after it was down when we got home, just wanted to give a big shout out and thanks to Tom for organizing the gathering, great job! Also another thanks to all the folks that were there, everyone made us rookies feel right at home and welcome. We will definitely be there for next year, hopefully a little more organized, lol. We had a great time, good food and fellowship, couldn't have asked for more.

The snowbirds are still at it! Had a wonderful time today Rosy, Janice, Bruce, Debbie, Dennis, Marilyn and Jeannette at New Smyrna Beach!

Attachments

• NS2 (2).jpg
    NS2 (2).jpg
    295 KB · Views: 76
  • NS4 (2).jpg
    NS4 (2).jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 84
  • NS5 (2).jpg
    NS5 (2).jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 80
  • NS6 (2).jpg
    NS6 (2).jpg
    270 KB · Views: 78
  • NS7 (2).jpg
    NS7 (2).jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 76
  • NS8 (2).jpg
    NS8 (2).jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 84
  • NS12 (2).jpg
    NS12 (2).jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 73
  • NS14 (2).jpg
    NS14 (2).jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 88
  • NS16 (2).jpg
    NS16 (2).jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 76
Tom's New Stool

image.jpegimage.jpeg
OH Tom, that is the cutest Stallion trailer stool I have ever seen!
I am sure everybody will just love it when you get to where you are going and use it to climb on to your trailer, to unload your Stallion! LOL
I am sure you will be the topic in everybody's conversation, so, please don't park too close to our trailers.
Rosy

The party continues... :)

Attachments

• Day2 3_1 (2).jpg
    Day2 3_1 (2).jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Day2 4 (2).jpg
    Day2 4 (2).jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Day2 5 (2).jpg
    Day2 5 (2).jpg
    222 KB · Views: 117
  • Day2 6 (2).jpg
    Day2 6 (2).jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Day2 7 (2).jpg
    Day2 7 (2).jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 114
View attachment 33573View attachment 33574
OH Tom, that is the cutest Stallion trailer stool I have ever seen!
I am sure everybody will just love it when you get to where you are going and use it to climb on to your trailer, to unload your Stallion! LOL
I am sure you will be the topic in everybody's conversation, so, please don't park too close to our trailers.
Rosy

Well Rosy, I hate to break the news to you but, Janice took the stool for you to use. She said that you need it more than me! The colors are better for you than me anyway. Enjoy it!
Tom

I hate to tell you this, but Debbie is using it now, don't want to say what Bruce maybe be doing with it! LOL
It would be a great stool for the Grandbabies to use it to brush their teeth!👫
Rosy

Our friends are heading home. Safe travels!
"The Odd Couple"
Rosy & Janice

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    534.6 KB · Views: 100
Our friends are heading home. Safe travels!
"The Odd Couple"
Rosy & Janice

Dennis why are you just mentioning Rosy here?? He is the only "old" one, the rest of us are middle age in our prime !! LOL

Hope your trip home is safe and with good weather.

Tom

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colorado1975

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colorado1975
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png