Snowbird Get Together 2016

I am sorry but this cold weather snap which is coming can not be blamed on me. I have been here and the weather has been warm..Blame the other people who are on the way, or are about to get started..I am not going to name names, BUT!
So, you people better open your enclosed trailer or shake your fenders on the trailer to leave the cold in Georgia before coming into Florida!❄️😫
Rosy

I am sorry but this cold weather snap which is coming can not be blamed on me. I have been here and the weather has been warm..Blame the other people who are on the way, or are about to get started..I am not going to name names, BUT!

Rosy, I was all set to type something about the cold snap coming and going to ask if you opened the trailer in Georgia but I can't, we all know it's that El Nino thing but I hope you brought your winter woollies with you, lol. See you soon, we should be at the hotel by 3 pm if we don't get drowned out by the rain.

Yes, blame on the guy coming from the North, but as told by Tom, I did open my trailer in Georgia, but since I have been here in Florida, for a few days, it has been in the 70 & 80s, so I did my job! 👙👙👙👙👙
Now it is up to the other "guys" to open theirs! LOL
⛷⛷⛷⛷⛷❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️☃☃☃☃⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄💨💨💨🌬
Rosy

Snowbird

Well Rosy, I just finished loading the trailer. 30 degrees and light snow flurries before I got the doors closed. From the looks of the forecast I'm bringing my winter clothes.

Guys & Gals, those people who predict the weather get paid $100,000+ a year and they are 75% wrong, so, what is wrong with this picture, They may say this & that, but it will come out that & this! LOL :gah:
Hey, at 50 F, no matter how you cut it, it will feel better than -30F with sleet & snow! ⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ ⛷⛷⛷⛷⛷⛷🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬🌬
I could be pushing that white stuff up North, or turn my Gerbins up another notch riding in Florida! LOL
I'll take Florida!
Rosy

Getting 2~4", or 3~6" snow tonite, depending on which channel's weatherman you trust.
More snow predicted for Tuesday, (primary voting day in NH).
Not sure when you & Janice are returning to NH Rosy, but any warm Florida weather you bring back will be appreciated!
Have fun & ride safe down there.ThumbUp

Thanks Pete, thinking of you guys up there in the North.
Been in the 70s and now it is pouring rain. Haven't put the trike on the road yet. Rally starts Sunday, need to bring Gerbins because it is going to be cool down here, cold to the locals.
Take care..
See you soon.
Rosy

Had to cancel !

We had to cancel because Mike has the flu ( or something like it ), sore throat, coughing, etc. :Crap: We're going to miss you all, but know you will have a great time at the gathering! Have fun ..... and ride safe!
Natalie and Mikey

We had to cancel because Mike has the flu ( or something like it ), sore throat, coughing, etc. :Crap: We're going to miss you all, but know you will have a great time at the gathering! Have fun ..... and ride safe!
Natalie and Mikey

So sorry to read this. MJ and I will miss you and Mikey. I know you will make him better as fast as possible.

Drpepper, 01, you ready, waiting for you guys to get here.
You and the rest coming to Florida, have a safe trip. No speeding tickets! 🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔
See you soon!
Rosy

Heading out at 1/am should be their about 3/pm ,will be nice too see everyone . cant weight ,,,for the over blown fish stories .( but it was this long ,and a shark got it) ha-ha-ha, see u .

Go to bed early, Drpepper, you have a long ride ahead of you tomorrow.
kwputt, where are you? You holed up for the night? Pouring here in NSB, raining till 4AM tomorrow.
Be safe guys!
Rosy

Rain, rain, go away!!!! Dang, what a miserable day it's been here on the west coast, it's supposed to clear overnight so we're thinking about a 9 or 10 AM departure, will have to see what sunrise will bring. Looking forward to meeting all you great folks.

Rain, rain, go away!!!! Dang, what a miserable day it's been here on the west coast, it's supposed to clear overnight so we're thinking about a 9 or 10 AM departure, will have to see what sunrise will bring. Looking forward to meeting all you great folks.

True , had plans to get camper & trailer all hooked up yesterday , but did not happen . A little breezy this morning , not to bad . We will be heading over after church , should be at hotel around 3;o clock . Hope all goes smooth for everyone heading over to Ormond Beach .

thank you , captain h :Coffee:

Not my fault...Not my fault..I did not bring this rain or cold weather...I did what Tom told me..Opened my trailer to let the cold out in Georgia. I have been here over a week and the weather has been warm .....
So, please, don't blame me..or throw tomatoes at me at the rally...LOL 🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅
Hey everybody, have a safe trip to the Rally, you are correct Captain H, didn't get a chance to get the trike set for the Rally need to go out and set the tire pressures before we take off this morning.
See you soon! ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼
Rosy

Loading freight in Lakeland in the morning, headed to Zanesville,Oh.. Hope you all have a great time, and remember to behave yourselves. Now that Mike and Natily aren't there to set a good example ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscopicker

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscopicker
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png