Hello from 2ndchance

Aug 30, 2015
St. Louis
Just joined. I have a 2015 Indian Chieftain that I intend to convert with a Hannigan trike kit. I'm hoping to get some info from the forum members that will help me become more informed about my choice of trike manufacturer. I previously had a Harley electraglide with a CSC kit. Looking forward to triking again as soon as I get money together.

Welcome from KY. There was a green and tan Hannigan converted Indian at the Hannigan homecoming this year and it was gorgeous . Maybe someone on here has a pic.and will post it. Anyway good luck and enjoy the new trike

Welcome to Trike Talk, glad to have you on board. Ride safe and have fun. Save those nickles and dimes and you can safe more that you think. Good luck with getting the new trike.

Welcome aboard Hannigan is one of our sponsors and they are on here all the time helping people so that should tell you something right there. Good Luck

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png