TriGlide

MMH

Sep 1, 2013
Brandon, FL, USA
Went to the HD dealer in Brandon, one of the largest in Florida. Surprised too see all 2015 Trikes are sold, don't see too many 2015's on this site. Do you have one? how do you like it? Thanks!

I ride a '15 TG. Bought it in June. My youngest daughter is special needs, and we could tell she would love to ride by how excited she would get when me and her sister would take off riding on our Night Train.

There was no way I would ever put her on the back of a two wheeler. My wife wouldn't ride on the back of a two wheeler either. Once I traded for the TG, both my daughter and my wife have ridden with me (at separate times of course :)).

My oldest daughter has regrets though--she misses leaning in the curves. I kinda do too, but the advantages of riding the TG outweigh riding the Night Train. Like tonight, my youngest daughter and I went for a 30+ mile ride. After we were done, I dropped her off at the house and did a $60 grocery store run. Had plenty of room to spare. I could have easily bought a hundred dollars worth and it fit in the trunk and tour pak.

So, yeah, I like it.

Went to the HD dealer in Brandon, one of the largest in Florida. Surprised too see all 2015 Trikes are sold, don't see too many 2015's on this site. Do you have one? how do you like it? Thanks!

We've had our 2015 TG since July 17 and we have put around 1500 miles on it. To put it simply, we LOVE it! I will probably do a stage one and a new seat eventually, but otherwise I wouldn't change a thing.

To echo what was said earlier, this is my fifth and favorite Harley.

Thank you for your replies! I am assuming HD has taken care of the hot air from engine issue. Some riders in the early years of Triglide mentioned this issue.

Probably because there isn't too many problems with the 15's, If there were the boards would be lit-up with complaints , The nature of Forums.. I guess...:Shrug:

we just got a 2015 -- have 200 miles on it .. like it a lot

the electronics is a learning curve ...study the manual closely ..

the engine is a heat monster which i expected in our current 100 degree CA weather

the 103 is quick ---it does not need upgrades for normal riding --and i like it quiet

its a radical change for me after being on 2 wheels since 1963 ---

getting old is a hard thing to accept

but the tri glide does keep you in the "wind"... safely --with a wonderful stereo .....

we have ordered $3,000 worth:xzqxz::xzqxz: of accessories installed ... that will go on it after the first 1,000 mile service-

rear bumper - rack- scuff guards- arm rests - saddle bags - fender trim

we have had a 96 HD Nostalgia with a Liberty side car
and a 1994 FXRT with a California side car that my wife and our Boxers rode in .
so I was used to side hacks

the hardest part was trying to see what kind of deal $$$ i could get ---
and we had to buy a California smog tri glide so we had to deal with CA dealers only -

very hard to find the dealers actual invoice on these -tri-glides

Got our 2015 tri glide at the beginning of july. Have 4500 miles on it now and to say we like it is an understatement. I don.t know of anything it does wrong. My first report stated how the brakes were so good. That has changed as they don't stop as well as they did. Other than that and the issue with the intercom it has been flawless. Biggest problem is the money you spend on accessories and the like. That will change when we run out of money I guess. And yes the dealer here has sold everyone he has gotten. HD must have done something right with them.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png