Great gathering in Maggie Valley

(Sara and I had the yellow Toyota Corolla reverse trike!) We came over from TN Monday not knowing what to expect, and were pleasantly surprised to discover a GREAT group of trikers that made us instantly feel like part of the family! Our first TT or TOI event will certainly not be our last, that's for sure! Once the date come's up for next years Maggie Valley event (I think it's September 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th for the 2016 Labor Day weekend) we will make our reservations at the Great Western! I am thinking of purchasing a Uniden CB with a external speaker for TT trike rides. It looks like most of the trikers have CB's, and it should be great to have for trike rides.

I was very impressed with the number of trikers who didn't live next door to Maggie Valley as we do who made the event. Our 300 mile round trip to Maggie Valley was a puny nothing compared to the miles some racked up to attend the gathering! I call that dedication, and it shows an obvious love of the road and being on 3 wheels! If you are ever near Bristol (THE NASCAR track) or Kingsport, give us a shout. We are only minutes away! Catch everyone next year! Red Patch Marine (aka Chaplain Dave or CD) and Sara
Carolyn and I missed talking with you! We have been to Bristol twice..when Rusty Wallace was racing. Love that area!! Hope to see you next year! Scott

(Sara and I had the yellow Toyota Corolla reverse trike!) We came over from TN Monday not knowing what to expect, and were pleasantly surprised to discover a GREAT group of trikers that made us instantly feel like part of the family! Our first TT or TOI event will certainly not be our last, that's for sure! Once the date come's up for next years Maggie Valley event (I think it's September 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th for the 2016 Labor Day weekend) we will make our reservations at the Great Western! I am thinking of purchasing a Uniden CB with a external speaker for TT trike rides. It looks like most of the trikers have CB's, and it should be great to have for trike rides.

I was very impressed with the number of trikers who didn't live next door to Maggie Valley as we do who made the event. Our 300 mile round trip to Maggie Valley was a puny nothing compared to the miles some racked up to attend the gathering! I call that dedication, and it shows an obvious love of the road and being on 3 wheels! If you are ever near Bristol (THE NASCAR track) or Kingsport, give us a shout. We are only minutes away! Catch everyone next year! Red Patch Marine (aka Chaplain Dave or CD) and Sara

David, thanks for driving over and joining us....sure enjoyed getting to know you, your lovely wife and your friend Mike (Bugman) that came with you and I hope to see y'all again soon. Thanks again for getting those door prizes from Dale at Wheels Through Time, very thoughtful of you and Dale! You're a keeper!

Oh and also, I got some good pictures of your home-built yellow Corolla reverse trike that I will be posting soon, now that's riding in style!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png