Rewaco RF1 GT-Test Drive. WOW!!

The wife and I got the chance to test drive the Rewaco yesterday at Trike Traders in Lake Alfred Fl. What an amazing machine! Well built, handles like a corvette in the twisties.
Gets up and goes as well. Zoom Zoom! Im really reconsidering converting my Road Glide over to a trike. I know for certain if I did, it would not be even close to the performance and handeling of the Rewaco. Dang why did I do that to myself.:confused:c9348e0430dcb736b25193476492690d.jpg10444777_885626281526114_2623639930748723532_n.jpgLove this color combo for the GT.

The wife and I got the chance to test drive the Rewaco yesterday at Trike Traders in Lake Alfred Fl. What an amazing machine! Well built, handles like a corvette in the twisties.
Gets up and goes as well. Zoom Zoom! Im really reconsidering converting my Road Glide over to a trike. I know for certain if I did, it would not be even close to the performance and handeling of the Rewaco. Dang why did I do that to myself.:confused:View attachment 30157View attachment 30158Love this color combo for the GT.

Now you have been bitten....:D

rewaco

Rewaco has really come a long ways and make great rides. I really miss mine, but also like my Roadhawk.

Great rides you posted, any of them will do you proud.

Rewaco Ride...

Gets up and goes as well. Zoom Zoom! Im really reconsidering converting my Road Glide over to a trike. I know for certain if I did, it would not be even close to the performance and handeling of the Rewaco. Dang why did I do that to myself.:confused:View attachment 30157View attachment 30158Love this color combo for the GT.

You can't beat either the Rewaco or the Boom.... I have an '09 Boom Lowrider w/ the 1.6L Ford and it is a blast!!!! Go ahead and do it.... It only hurts once... when you write the check:laugh:

You can't beat either the Rewaco or the Boom.... I have an '09 Boom Lowrider w/ the 1.6L Ford and it is a blast!!!! Go ahead and do it.... It only hurts once... when you write the check:laugh:

have a larger photo of your boom jimmer?

Well we made up our mind.

0282896926001.jpg0282896926003.jpg0282896926008.jpg0282896926009.jpg0282896926010.jpgNow all I have to do is sell my Harley...
Anticipation SUCKS! Looking forward to owning one of these. Anybody know of someone looking for a 2012 Road Glide??ThumbUp

If I'm not mistaking, this one is R edition. Lots of horses inside. If you use all of them when start, front wheel will lift off.
Enjoy it :)

Not far from me

Trike Traders. I've been dealing with them. Really nice family owned business and their only 30 minutes from me. I'll have to order. 6-8 weeks.

Yeah, your lucky to be so close! Great people.
That red and the Blacked out look is Sick looking! Excited for You guys!

Back