windshield

2006gold

950+ Posts
Jun 11, 2013
DFW, Texas
Riding in tropical storm Bill (yea, I know) experienced water coming up the windshield then running down inside the windshield. Spent a lot of time wiping the water away. Wife was in the back wringing out the rags. Anyone found a solution?

you are riding a motorcycle with 3 wheels. rain is an issue. we do not have wipers and an enclosed area to look thru. slow down and ride at a speed that you can see through. I'm sorry but that is the realities of riding 2 or 3 wheels for the most part.

The only tall shield I've ever used, had that problem. I like to look just over the top, with a full face shield on the helmet, both the windshield & helmet shield treated with Rain-X for Plastic. Worked well in the storm front coming home from MV.

BUT, I just installed a Clearview 4" taller shield on the trike, to help the helmet buffeting on the wife. I guess I'll have to find out .....

Riding in tropical storm Bill (yea, I know) experienced water coming up the windshield then running down inside the windshield. Spent a lot of time wiping the water away. Wife was in the back wringing out the rags. Anyone found a solution?

i spoke to Tom here in Fla. awhile back he had added a small adjustable plastic strip to the top of his stallion windshield for wind that might help you also..

The only tall shield I've ever used, had that problem. I like to look just over the top, with a full face shield on the helmet, both the windshield & helmet shield treated with Rain-X for Plastic. Worked well in the storm front coming home from MV.

BUT, I just installed a Clearview 4" taller shield on the trike, to help the helmet buffeting on the wife. I guess I'll have to find out .....

Hi, Can you tell me what the Clearview 4" is and where you bought it?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png