Champion Tech Service

Mar 22, 2010
Nashville Mi
Anyone ever been succesfull trying to communcate with Champion thru their webpage email contact ?
I have tried numerous times with no luck.

Trying to find out what the adjustable sissy bar is on their vtx trike convertions. Need a set of trunk mount rails.
Also am seeing a bit of "spiderwebbing" on the bottom 3-4 inches of my right fender, this with a trike with less than 300 miles on it.

Not able to find a Champion dealer close by and the two i have called are saying three to four weeks to get to me and i have to leave the trike for at least three days

meredog, any questions I had, I just called them. I always got great help and all questions answered right then on the phone. You might try that instead of the email.

That was my next move----just difficult to find time during the day to get at it.
Sure wish I could find a source that would locate and rate area service dealers.
Have you had any problems with yours ? How many miles on it ? The spiderwebbing in the fender bottom has me a little concerned.
Had a Leman Tramp Suzuki prior and and other than needing more power and a harsher ride it seemed a bit more solid in the whole ??
Thx

I haven't had a bit of trouble with mine. Solid and great quality. Been very happy with the Champion kit --- I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, for sure.

meredog, any questions I had, I just called them. I always got great help and all questions answered right then on the phone. You might try that instead of the email.

I second Nana's suggestion. Whenever I call I either reach my party or they call me back.

It took me a couple of months, but got the breather vent problem on my solid rear axle fixed.

Thanks Jim Pinto

I have not had any problem contacting Champion through their email system on the website. It's been easier than leaving voice messages and waiting for someone to return a call.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png