The Copperhead

Took a few photos of the Copperhead today after adding a little more "bling". I installed the Champion rear light bar, the Kurykyn Tour Pac trim, and a few more flames. Gonna install the Kurykyn Crusher Trident tip mufflers Thursday and add the Champion ground effects later this summer. Maybe then I'll be done.......maybe!!!!

Looking good, I know what you mean about being done, but it's not going to happen, there's always that something extra to put on. I've still got to add my one set of lights that I've had sitting here, then I'll be about done.....LOL:no:

Thanx folks!! I suppose I'm not quite done yet as I just found these "Joe Florida" LED accent lights that I think I gotta have!!! I read some good reviews on them and the price is much better than the HD or Kurykyn Lizard lights. $139.00 for 180 lights, switch, connectors, wiring and remote. If I used all the lights they would draw a little over 500 milliamps but wouldn't be on while driving cause it's probably illegal here in West Virginia......I'd just use them to show off a little while parked!!! Don't know whether to go with the orange color to compliment the color of the trike or blue to light up the chrome but I'm leaning toward the orange as it appears to cast an amber glow. I can't get the link to copy to my post but if you Google "Joe Florida" you can find the site. I think they look pretty sharp but, then again, I'm one of those people that think if a little bit is good.... then a LOT is better!!! :yes:

I installed the Kuryakyn Crusher mufflers today and took about a 50 mile test ride. They fit and sound great....deep rumble at idle....but I think I lost a little power on the low end and I'm getting some "popping" on deceleration. Maybe need to get the SERT tweaked some to compensate for the freer flowing mufflers. I'll take it over to the dealer next week and have my favorite wrench ride it and tell me what he thinks??

Hey Greydog...I'm the wife of Ronp42 on the HD Touring forum. Thanks for recommending this forum for me. I will be getting a picture up soon. BTW Ron and I love the coppertops. My trike is RedHot Sunglo...matches my personality. LOL

Hey Greydog...I'm the wife of Ronp42 on the HD Touring forum. Thanks for recommending this forum for me. I will be getting a picture up soon. BTW Ron and I love the coppertops. My trike is RedHot Sunglo...matches my personality. LOL

My pleasure TNTriker!! When I saw Ron's post on the other site I knew this is where you needed to be!!! These folks helped me make a lot of informed decisions that I otherwise would have made going in blind as regards my trike build. Really happy you like your trike and the Red Hot SunGlo is a beautiful color. I recommended this site again today to a fellow on the other forum who is seriously considering a trike.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png