The Second Annual Internet Bike Contest ~ Anyone Can Win!

Jun 15, 2013
Red Banks, MS
ENTER YOUR TRIKE IN

THE SECOND ANNUAL
INTERNET BIKE CONTEST

Email a photo of Your Trike to:

IBC@DKCustomProducts.com

1%20-%20SAIBC_zpssnbjxg3i.jpg

Keep up to date with this years Entrants at this LINK

Check out last years entrants and winners at this LINK

Come on guys...yall need to get with it. I only saw 3 trikes entered.

I must've been looking in the wrong place...all I saw was 2 wheelers. I'll be entering myself just because. Mine doesn't look special, but I'll put my daughters on it to make it look that way!

Hey, did you do all those donuts in the lot on your TG? :)

Kevin

134%20-%20Red%20L_zpsfeqz4vt5.jpg

I wish I could say yes, but no, I am not that adventurous. If I did cook up those tasty donuts, I would have tried to take the pic with the tires still smokin:D

That is the end of a dead end street that I guess is a favorite place for people to do donuts at because it is fairly wide, there is no traffic and it is not near any homes.

And nice FW

I wish I could say yes, but no, I am not that adventurous. If I did cook up those tasty donuts, I would have tried to take the pic with the tires still smokin:D

That would've been cool. :laugh:

Seriously, not sure a TG could do those marks...I know that I would not try it on dry asphalt...I would on wet asphalt, but I don't think it would leave such "tasty donuts". ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png