Magnolia, Ms

Sep 3, 2012
Magnolia, Ms USA
Have been registered here for a while. Have been riding for 50 years. Have owned 3 can am spyder. Just bought a 1992 Goldwing motor trike coupe with a little under 33000 miles. Will post some pictures later. Took some, but came out too dark. It also has the CSC rake on it. So far I really like it. Had just got rid of my 07 1800 Goldwing. Reason for this is bad knees. Got to have both replaced. Probably could have still rode the Goldwing but didn't want to take any chances. Doctor said no if, but when I decide to have them done. Will be seeing some post here for info. I am a Chief Mechanic on a drill ship, so mechanic work is not bad to me. Just need some info before I do any work and the trike is a new beast to me.
thanks, David

welcome aboard thanks for updating with a post. Good luck on the knees. My wife had both of hers done (not a the same time one after the other) She is glad she did. Not more walking pain.

Have been registered here for a while. Have been riding for 50 years. Have owned 3 can am spyder. Just bought a 1992 Goldwing motor trike coupe with a little under 33000 miles. Will post some pictures later. Took some, but came out too dark. It also has the CSC rake on it. So far I really like it. Had just got rid of my 07 1800 Goldwing. Reason for this is bad knees. Got to have both replaced. Probably could have still rode the Goldwing but didn't want to take any chances. Doctor said no if, but when I decide to have them done. Will be seeing some post here for info. I am a Chief Mechanic on a drill ship, so mechanic work is not bad to me. Just need some info before I do any work and the trike is a new beast to me.
thanks, David
Had both of mine done at the same time. it took me about a year before I tried to ride my Harley but now I ride it all the time can do just about any thing I want to but get on them it still hurts like all get out.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png