FW Delivered

Nov 1, 2015
Grifton
It was delivered to my house by the great guys at Rommel HD in Durham NC. Put Fifty miles on it today before it rains. Do I love it,,,Hell Yeah. Is it different from my old used to be DWG,,,yes it is. I don't blame the bike, but the driver is twitchy as hell. Will take some riding to get used to steering instead of leaning. Seems a little loud to me in the Drive train (?). Is that normal? Supposed to rain tomorrow, but I'm gonna try to get as much seat time as I can before winter comes. Didn't get any accessories yet, but sure need the windshield and driver back rest. I have owned over a hundred cars and five bikes in my life,,,and this is the first BLACK one. Did I say I love it. phpAiiZkUPM.jpg

Good choice

It was delivered to my house by the great guys at Rommel HD in Durham NC. Put Fifty miles on it today before it rains. Do I love it,,,Hell Yeah. Is it different from my old used to be DWG,,,yes it is. I don't blame the bike, but the driver is twitchy as hell. Will take some riding to get used to steering instead of leaning. Seems a little loud to me in the Drive train (?). Is that normal? Supposed to rain tomorrow, but I'm gonna try to get as much seat time as I can before winter comes. Didn't get any accessories yet, but sure need the windshield and driver back rest. I have owned over a hundred cars and five bikes in my life,,,and this is the first BLACK one. Did I say I love it. View attachment 31286

They say black Harley's are faster that is what I was told, and i believe it. ThumbUpRide safely fearless

Attachments

• DSC00125.JPG
    DSC00125.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 155
It was delivered to my house by the great guys at Rommel HD in Durham NC. Put Fifty miles on it today before it rains. Do I love it,,,Hell Yeah. Is it different from my old used to be DWG,,,yes it is. I don't blame the bike, but the driver is twitchy as hell. Will take some riding to get used to steering instead of leaning. Seems a little loud to me in the Drive train (?). Is that normal? Supposed to rain tomorrow, but I'm gonna try to get as much seat time as I can before winter comes. Didn't get any accessories yet, but sure need the windshield and driver back rest. I have owned over a hundred cars and five bikes in my life,,,and this is the first BLACK one. Did I say I love it. View attachment 31286

CONGRATS Exnavy! I had the same reaction when I first rode mine after being on a Road King for so many years. In previous posts I mentioned I felt it unstable. Especially in corners. That is no longer the case. I have become one with the Free! I would never go back to 2 wheels. Just keep riding and testing and she will come to you.
Enjoy your new ride and be safe.

-Jdogg

Last edited:
Nice and the right color! Now the fun begins (spending money on accessories). You will love the FW the more you ride it. Have had mine for almost a year now and 8,000 miles and really starting to like it. I had a GL-1800 trike about 5 years ago after many thousands of miles on 2 wheels. The wife loved it but I guess I just wasn't ready for a trike yet. Sold the trike and went back to 2 wheels. The wife continued to ride for awhile but rode less and less so, after seeing a FW at the local watering hole I showed it to her on the Harley website and she liked it. Traded the Victory in on it and the rest is history as they say. Probably never go back to 2 wheels even if the wife quits riding.

Enjoy!

Sunman

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockin Rob

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockin Rob
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png