Throw Back to DK Custom Snow Trike Ride

Just in case you guys missed it early this year.....

Almost....ALMOST makes me want to give it a try! LOL

jc

Hey, that brings back some fun memories. We don't get much snow here, so when I saw that snow coming in, just had to test how well the TG would do in it. Surprised me!

Maybe we'll get another snow this year! :D

Don't know if you saw this other video...it was about 10 days later. I did not venture out of the neighborhood...there was ice beneath this layer of snow.

Kevin

Looks like fun, I'd try it. A Sportster trike with snow tires and weight in the back. Me I'd rather use something smaller and try to get as much weight as I can towards the back. Steering may be a little light. I'd have a blast :pepper:.

Great video. Done that. Been there. Way too many times. Will continue riding in it. In spite of what it does to my HD stock rims.
FYI. Use only rear brakes in snow. Also, if front wheel sliding, you can steer by "counter steering". Trust me, it works.

Some of the best fun I ever had was riding a Honda Trail 70 in the New Mexico mountains while deer hunting in the snow. Was great in the snow, not so good in the mud. My friend had a 50 and couldn't hardly stay upright so he bent a couple Coleman camp fuel cans to fit over his feet so he could ride with his feet down. The old rancher came by and said "I should have known you guys were here when I saw the weird tracks".

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png