Anyone had 3M clear bra installed in Massachusetts?

brianl

300+ Posts
May 16, 2013
leominster, ma. USA
Just had my wing repainted due to a hit and run and additional scratches. Has anyone had any of the "ClearBra" or similar coatings installed on their trike? If so, where can I get it done that's within driving distance of Massachusetts and what was the price?

Just had my wing repainted due to a hit and run and additional scratches. Has anyone had any of the "ClearBra" or similar coatings installed on their trike? If so, where can I get it done that's within driving distance of Massachusetts and what was the price?

Just did my own install, bought 3m product off eBay $30.00 in material trim up what I needed and about an hour to install. Patience and realize you can always wet it down and peel it off to reposition.

film

If you can't do it yourself find a dealer for Expel film protection. The installer who did mine on my HD Tri Glide had his own lane in the dealership of a Mercedes 1-2 days a week. the he would go to the Jag, Lexus,etc dealers to install. After he installed my Harley and I mean every front facing part was covered, even the fairing in one piece, a couple of pieced needed to be redone. He came to my house and reinstalled it all for nothing. This film has a 3 to 5 year warranty. Heals itself from dings and scratches, can wax and wash with anything. I have to save up to get the new to me 08 Pearl White Motor Trike Razor done.

Karen

I had mine done ... the day I got the trike ... my installer looked at the trike and made recommendations as to where to put it ... really did a good job ... been a year and still looks like new ... it came with a lifetime warrantee ... if at anything it doesn't look like the day he installed it he'll replace it for free.

If you can't do it yourself find a dealer for Expel film protection. The installer who did mine on my HD Tri Glide had his own lane in the dealership of a Mercedes 1-2 days a week. the he would go to the Jag, Lexus,etc dealers to install. After he installed my Harley and I mean every front facing part was covered, even the fairing in one piece, a couple of pieced needed to be redone. He came to my house and reinstalled it all for nothing. This film has a 3 to 5 year warranty. Heals itself from dings and scratches, can wax and wash with anything. I have to save up to get the new to me 08 Pearl White Motor Trike Razor done.

Karen

I'm having the expel installed this week. The dealer said the 3M clearbra would look yellow in time and would show up on my white bike. They don't make a factory pattern for my '97 wing so it will be custom.

The factory paint in front hardly scratched at all in 18 years, only the trike rear end installed by Roadsmith.

I'm only having the trike section done. It's all I can afford!

I'm having the expel installed this week. The dealer said the 3M clearbra would look yellow in time and would show up on my white bike. They don't make a factory pattern for my '97 wing so it will be custom. The factory paint in front hardly scratched at all in 18 years, only the trike rear end installed by Roadsmith. I'm only having the trike section done. It's all I can afford!

I picked up the trike Saturday and the installer did an awesome job. 10 year warranty and he will come to my house if it ever needs to be repaired. If anyone wants his contact info or the price, contact me and I'll be glad to give it to you.

I picked up the trike Saturday and the installer did an awesome job. 10 year warranty and he will come to my house if it ever needs to be repaired. If anyone wants his contact info or the price, contact me and I'll be glad to give it to you.

Brian I would like to know the dealer and pricing info if you still have it. Thanks.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png