Need some education on Ring of Fire

Feb 11, 2012
Dickson, TN
My new to me trike has a rotor cover. The lights are a thin strip of amber lights on the inside of the openings on the outer edge of the cover. It looks like the new versions has the ring of fire lights on a metal strip that goes on the outside of the cover.

Can I get brighter lights for the inside of my cover or will I have to replace the entire units to get brighter lights on the front wheel?

KK

Karen they are not Kuryakyn so I really don't know if you will be able to get replacements. Hopefully someone will recognize the brand and be able to steer you in their direction. Short of that you might check Big Bike Parts and Add-On Those two are fairly popular farkel sources.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful... :xszpv::xszpv:

update.. I took a look at Big Bike Parts and Add-On. The only thing I saw close was BBP and they were not ambler so I'm guessing yours are maybe discontinued. Looks like you might be able to pick up a set of Kuryakyn and position them over the top of the existing ones but I'd sure check that out really close before spending the $$$$$. Sorry again...:(

My new to me trike has a rotor cover. The lights are a thin strip of amber lights on the inside of the openings on the outer edge of the cover. It looks like the new versions has the ring of fire lights on a metal strip that goes on the outside of the cover.

Can I get brighter lights for the inside of my cover or will I have to replace the entire units to get brighter lights on the front wheel?

KK

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png