Champion trike on a 2012 Cross Country

Hey Zook, you forgot the picture with DK's driving lights on.

if anyone around the Phoenix are needs help with their trike or two wheeler I'm turning some wrenches these days.

Up for sale 2012 cross Country Champion trike

Cross Country with Champion Trike conversion. 14500 miles on bike. Virtually 0 miles on trike. Upgraded to the max. Victory reverse, cams, timing wheel and PCV. MSD Coil kit. Double din Pioneer NEX head unit with JL Audio 400/4 V2 amp. DS speakers in fairing and pioneer upgrades in trunk. Dakota Digital speedo. HMD extended fairing with EvilEyz headlight bezel. Halogen headlight kit. Billet floorboards with matching passenger boards. LED driving lights By DK Products. Rear view camera separately switched. You can turn camera on while riding. 23” Ness G3 front wheel with complete VicBaggers rake kit, upper frame and trees.

Custom cut Kiru front fender. Rusty Jones chin fairing. Victory fairing lowers. Kuryakyn fork Black out kit as well and most of bike is blacked out, powder and ceramic coat. Rivco passenger armrests. Witchdoctors bars with chrome grips. Hydraulic clutch. Heated seat lowered one inch. Digital Guard Dawg. Painted Lexus red, I have touch up just in case. I’m sure I’m missing something so please ask any questions. Not a "perfect" show winner but damn close. Wife no long can ride is the reason for sale. Donor bike was a salvage. Trike has had a full inspection. Rebuilt clear Arizona title in hand.

Motivated seller but not giving away either

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png