It Fit Very Nice

But inquiring minds want to know, how did you get it there? And how will you unload it? Is riding & ramps required? :AGGHH:

I modified a Rampage lift that I was using for my two wheeler...no riding is required

- - - Updated - - -

But inquiring minds want to know, how did you get it there? And how will you unload it? Is riding & ramps required? :AGGHH:

That's a lot of weight on the tail gate:AGGHH:

The Rampage lift doesn't place any weight on the tailgate...plus my tailgate was removed before the trike or my two wheeler was loaded into the P/U

I modified a Rampage lift that I was using for my two wheeler...no riding is required

- - - Updated - - -

The Rampage lift doesn't place any weight on the tailgate...plus my tailgate was removed before the trike or my two wheeler was loaded into the P/U

Looks pretty neat to me Tom!! It shouldn't interfere with towing you RV at all. That's cool !!!! :pepper:

I'd love to see that rig in action... :xszpv::xszpv:

Looks good,And that's fits just about the way I had if figured.I have not worked on mine yet.I was hoping to this weekend.I have something similar in mind.i want to be able to have the tailgate closed when the trike is not loaded.I see the wheels you made hanging down ,looks to be about 3" or so.Does it work better this way? Maybe it helps with the loading angle? Or is there another reason they are not up close to the bottom of the lift ? This will help me when I begin to work on mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, from the 1st picture posted it appeared the rear was resting on the tail gate.

Looks good,And that's fits just about the way I had if figured.I have not worked on mine yet.I was hoping to this weekend.I have something similar in mind.i want to be able to have the tailgate closed when the trike is not loaded.I see the wheels you made hanging down ,looks to be about 3" or so.Does it work better this way? Maybe it helps with the loading angle? Or is there another reason they are not up close to the bottom of the lift ? This will help me when I begin to work on mine.
I put the rollers down that low because I have to use boards stacked 5" high to keep the tailpipes from dragging the ground.

Did you make the wheel plates,so they are hinged and can flip up,so if you would want to put the tailgate on you could?I know from earlier conversations you had no intention of putting the tailgate on,Thought maybe you might have changed your mind.
I fitted mine where it can be removed if I want to use the tail gate..it is bolted on to the stock Rampage.

I put the rollers down that low because I have to use boards stacked 5" high to keep the tailpipes from dragging the ground.

I fitted mine where it can be removed if I want to use the tail gate..it is bolted on to the stock Rampage.

Thanks,I will have the same problem with the tail pipes dragging.I don't have the turn down tips,but I am sure they will drag.They have,just slightly a few times when it was a bike.

Thanks,I will have the same problem with the tail pipes dragging.I don't have the turn down tips,but I am sure they will drag.They have,just slightly a few times when it was a bike.

Remember that the bike is now about 15" longer than when it was a bike...so it will for sure drag the ground.

Looks good.I notice that the front tie down for the forks is different than mine.The pipe tie down on mine is just straight and about 16" long.I like the way yours is made much better with the bend in it.I thought the other site was down because I could not log on,and figured put that after the upgrade to the 1800 riders site that my link no longer works.I had to type in the address to get there.