Grand unveiling

Pup

Apr 18, 2010
Copperas Cove, TX 76522
Last night I went out to all the local biker hangouts for a few libations and to attempt to meet up with some old friends. All I can say is the trike was a hit. everywhere I went it drew a croud. People kept walking up to it and taking pictures. When it was time to take off to go to the next stop, I had to elbow my way through to get to her. So much for flat black making her nondescript. LOL!!!

The other day a guy with a chopped 48 Chevy pickup with the same paint and very simular pinstriping parked next to me at work. Before I could get my camera to get some very cool pics he had left.

I mounted a tail rack on her today. I could no longer use my saddle bags because of the trike fender struts and had to have some way to carry stuff. That is the only drawback/regret I have had since converting her. I purchased a leather trunk and barrel bag for the ROT rally. But I doubt either would still be on the trike if left for too long in a parking lot.

Pup

That is great it only gets better. When U start making trips add about a hour for gas fill ups,, U can never get out of a gas station without having to answer several questions...

Ride safe and enjoy

pin-hi,

Yep I went there right after you sent me the web site. The size and shape will not work with my trike fender supports. I think the fender setup is the only poorly designed part of my trike. Very strong but very in the way... They look good but eventualy I'll have to have some other sort of fender hangers so I can bag my trike. Till then the bobtail rack and strap on psudo leather trunk will have to do.

Pup

pup, i'm not at all surprised that your trike draws a crowd! wait till the ROT rally when we roll down congress side by side on our trikes! haha...

we are gona have to meet up and go against each other in a bike contest. winner buys the loser a beer! either that or i'll challenge you to a slow race! hahahaha!!!

grimm

My trike took 2nd place in a trike show in Jacksboro TX today... Nice trophy! I also put in 450 miles so far this weekend and it's only saturday. I rolled straight up Hiway 281 to the triker rally from Lampasas It was a blast.

Yeah I can't wait for the ROT next week. And I say it's a coin toss on who would win between our bikes so I concede to the huge rubber... The first beer is on me.

How about backwards peddle race? LOL!!! Whoever can find and back into a legal parking space on 6th street the fastest wins.... The other bikes and trikes out there do not count inthis game of chance... Rules say they are there to be spoilers to make the objective tougher to acheive.

Thank you kindly.... It was a great honor since there were so many GREAT looking trikes,,, Scratch that.... AMAZING TRIKES!!! I was like a kid in a candy store with no change.... LOL!!! I'm up to 600 miles this weekend so far... I think I may get another 200 in if the weather holds out for me in the morning... I love long weekends. And I love my trike.... It has given me the freedom to ride like I did before my leg went south. Then to win an award for the way she looks?!?!? All I can say is WOW and thanks to the great folks that voted for her!!!

Pup

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png