Trike Talk Northeast 2016 Gathering

Rosy, wasn't sure if it was too late to order shirts. Slacking off until I tried ordering from my tablet (wouldn't work from phone).
If not too late, let me know where to send check. Men's 2X/1, ladies L/1. Thanks.
Btw, you do know your PM box is full, right?

Haven't done anything with Tees, need to find out if there are any more than five ordered from Cheri.
Also need to find out from Tee printer, how much it will cost to do small number. I believe it is going to be very high price.
As of a while ago, Tees and Polos were not going to be printed, because nobody wanted them. We only had five with money turned in, and we needed at least 25 to get our prices we posted.
Oh well, we tried, but no one wanted them. BUT,
Rosy

TrikerMary, Cannot respond to your private message because your PM inbox is full. Here is my response about traveling with Bill and Sherry.

"Mary, Sounds good! Travel is much easier further west. Have a safe trip and look forward to seeing you in Dover!"

It is with much sadness I have to inform all that Pam and I will not be able to attend the NETT rally this year.

We have encountered bills and expenses that exceed our budget, which will not permit us to attend the rally.

Hope to see many pictures of all the fun we missed.

Tom

Tom & Pam, so sorry to hear this news. We were hoping to visit again, as we haven't for a couple years now.
Hope all goes well with the budget and we will plan on next year.
Rosy & Janice

Agonizing over two scheduled motorcycle events planned for August. For several months now, have been enduring a problem with the index toe of my left foot (shifting toe). This week went to second podiatrist, and he tells me I need surgery if toe is to heal properly. He submitted paperwork to start the process. I just need to schedule a date. Jeannette also has issues. We spent Father’s Day in the ER because she was suffering from chest and back pains. Since then, we’ve been meeting with doctors and having diagnostic procedures performed. Happy to report Jeannette’s heart is healthy. However, she will need at least one surgery. We still need to see if there are any other issues. Another diagnostic procedure is scheduled in a couple weeks. So it appears I will either be a patient or nurse in August, so I will have to cancel out on both motorcycle events. This realization came to me as I tossed in bed tonight with a sore toe.

Hope everyone has a great time, and my thoughts will certainly be with you!

Sorry to hear your medical problems for you and Jennette. We are hoping all goes well for the both of you.
Gatherings come and go, but health problems must be taken care of now, not later.
We will miss the both of you, but our thoughts are with you both getting healthy!
Rosy & Janice

Hi all! Just a reminder that we're getting close - only 2 1/2 months to go!! :pepper:

If you haven't done so already, remember to register so we know who's going to be there, and order your tshirts. We need payment by the end of June, so don't wait too long! ;)

See you soon! :cool:

Hi, I am relatively new to this message board. I just registered for the rally. Is there a schedule of events, rides that are posted? Is it too late to order tee shirts? Thank you.

Cancellation

As posted elsewhere....

We are so very sorry, but it looks like we'll have to cancel this year's gathering. Rosy has a medical emergency, and I can't be away from home during the week. :(

Please be sure to call the hotel to cancel your reservations. If you don't give them at least 24 hours notice, you will be charged one night.

Just as an FYI - if you still want to make the trek to New Hampshire during those dates, the hotel has stated that they will honor the group rate. You just need to call and confirm with them that you still plan to use the room you reserved.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Again, we are very sorry about this!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png