Quote Originally Posted by LadyonaMission View Post

If anyone ever sees my Freewheeler parked at a bar please call the police because it has been stolen!
Yupp...that LOL unless Im getting some coffee or taking a bladder stress relief break. More and more as I get older I am afraid .
Free's are not bar hoppers. Sorry folks but they are one of the rushmore models and though they are smaller in storage and passenger room then a tri-glide they are made to tour. Hence being a " touring model trike " . I have ridden mine 650 miles in one day easily. Could have done a couple hundred more had I not run out of daylight. I took enough gear for a week and it fit in my trunk .
So no offense but unless you have taken one on a 3000 mile trip you might think its made to be a bar hopper . Not so. Its like the dyna is for the two wheeled set . Most fun I ever had touring was on the the dyna. The free is a great all around trike. Just my 2 cents. Your mileage may vary.

BTW this post might have been a bit off subject . I read earlier on about a page back or so; Bill G. put up a great comparison of the two trikes. I think he nailed it. Screwball would also know. He owns a free and his wife a tri-glide.