In Life, Never Say Never

This Christmas is really a special time for me after married to my high school sweet heart for 51 years, let me explain.......

My wife never understood why I sold our boat 12 years ago and bought my first Goldwing in 2003.
Cycles are stupid and dangerous she said, but tolerated my passion to ride all these years as long as she didn't have to ride with me.

Well in 2014, I bought my second Goldwing, a Roadsmith trike 1 year before both of us retired and moved to Florida to be closer to our son and daughter in law for the winter months.
Of course, I had to buy a trailer and hauled my Goldwing trike along with us.

Out of the blue today (Christmas) while we were on our way over to my son's house in the same subdivision, (about 6 blocks away), she suggested we should take the Goldwing trike.

Can you believe it?

She loved every bit of it and tonight we took a slow night ride
through Florida's tropical subdivision to check out the Christmas lights.

Life is Good...........:pepper:.................ThumbUp

Great News!!!

Great news!!!! 23 years my wife insisted if I bought a motorcycle she would never ride with me. Then one day as we were driving thru the country we got behind a couple on a trike and she was amazed that the passenger was taking pictures as they rode and had a cup holder with a refreshing drink at her finger tips and looked so comfortable. Then she made the mistake (or I thought a mistake) and said that if I found one of those in our price range she would try it. I bought a 1992 with a bunch of miles and she tried it. That was the beginning of what is now one of her most favorite things to do. We are nearing retirement and we traded that trike off for an 07 with 2015 Roadsmith and in three months have logged close to 8000 miles. She even has purchased riding gear and if the temp is above 45 and sunny she is ready to go. Life is great on three wheels for us.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png