Maggie Valley 2016 - Registration & Information

Not sure about the others, but Stonebridge is very nice. We haven't camped there but we had our group cookout there one year and it was very clean and roomy.

Hi Bazooka, I don't see our name and info on the registration. I went in and completed it and sent it in??
Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jim,
If for some reason it didn't save your information properly, you may want to go ahead and re-register. If two of you are registering, make sure you register each one individually.

The wife and I have just signed up for the rally, it will be our first one with Trike Talk. We have been in the Smokey's many times, love every time. See everyone in September. When we leave there we are going to a Venture.org Rally in WV for another week of riding, canted wait. ThumbUp
:D

hay John

The wife and I have just signed up for the rally, it will be our first one with Trike Talk. We have been in the Smokey's many times, love every time. See everyone in September. When we leave there we are going to a Venture.org Rally in WV for another week of riding, canted wait. ThumbUp

glad to hear you are coming to our trike talk gathering. I must warn you it is addictive if you make one you want to make them all. no it is just a grate group of people that like to ride, eat, & visit. looking forwards to meeting you'll. trail blazer ( Jr. & Darlene Adams ) see you'll there

Reservations made at Hillbilly CG. They have some more sites for smaller rigs.
We will be there Sept 2- 10.

Jan & John

Glad someone else from MI will be there! You will have a good time.
Check out the MI focus group at bottom of page for possible ride.

See ya'll in september!

Finally talked my husband into it! :D We'll probably be the only ones there on VW trikes by what I've seen so far on the forum from folks saying they're going! Staying at one of the local campgrounds and will be there from the 3rd thru the 9th. Haven't been in that neck of the woods since 1999! Can't wait to meet everyone! See ya'll then! :pepper:
Lorna

Finally talked my husband into it! :D We'll probably be the only ones there on VW trikes by what I've seen so far on the forum from folks saying they're going! Staying at one of the local campgrounds and will be there from the 3rd thru the 9th. Haven't been in that neck of the woods since 1999! Can't wait to meet everyone! See ya'll then! :pepper:
Lorna

Lorna,
We always have a variety of trikes I know we will have 2 homebuilts there and I think a VW powered trike there too. That's what makes it fun, seeing unique rides and people and has always made our gatherings more interesting than say an all Goldwing or all Harley group. Cant wait to meet yall.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry Martin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry Martin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png