Maggie Valley 2016 - Registration & Information

Hi Trikers, Just got our trike 12-15 (03 GW with a 15 Roadsmith trike kit) so we are looking to meet up with other trikers and going on rides. We live in middle TN in Murfreesboro so we haven't met any other trikers yet. We might be interested in this group ride. Where is Maggie Valley?

Hi Trikers, Just got our trike 12-15 (03 GW with a 15 Roadsmith trike kit) so we are looking to meet up with other trikers and going on rides. We live in middle TN in Murfreesboro so we haven't met any other trikers yet. We might be interested in this group ride. Where is Maggie Valley?

Maggie Valley is in NC, where the Wheels Through Time motorcycle museum is. It is just east of the TN border.

http://www.wheelsthroughtime.com/

Kevin

tntrike we do some rides over in your area and would like to meet up with you sometime for lunch. PM me your number if you like and I will call you.
Thanks
Gary
www.smokymountainridein.com

Thanks DK. We sure would like to go to a Trike event as we are to to triking and we live in middle TN just south of Nashville. What other trike events are scheduled? Thanks in advance :clapping:

hello tntrike

Welcome to our trike world, and yes it is a must to make some of our gatherings , you will not find any better people any were. the wife and I made our first gathering in Kerrville Nov. 1 2013 meet some grate people made some life long friends and have not missed a gathering sense. we ride, eat & visit and loads of fun. looking forwards to meeting you. be safe

We have the whole Best Western hotel reserved. Michael is out of town and asked that we give him a couple of days to get back and get our reservations and group rates into the system. We get a big discount, so per Michael the owner, don't call to reserve your room until Monday, as the front desk will quote you a much higher rate, until he gets back and informs his employees.

The dates are Tuesday Sept 6, Wed Sept 7, Thursday Sept 8, Friday Sept 9, checking out Sat AM Sept 10. He said that he would also hold at least 10 rooms open for Monday Sept 5 (Labor Day) and Saturday Sep 10 since quiet a few people came early and stayed late last year.

Marge will set up a registration page shortly, but if you know you will be coming feel free to post it up here in the mean time.

Also, if you are not on our registered member guest list, you will not get a room, so be sure to register on our rally registration page which will be posted here shortly.

....and as skuuter just texted me.... Maggie Valley Here We Come!

Bazooka, I will definetly be there ! I will arrive on Monday sept. 5, I will be glad to help any way i can.:pepper:

Thanks, I will take you up on that offer. This should be one of our best events ever and the Geico Hot Bike Tour event at Wheels Through Time will only add to the fun as there will be some crazy beautiful custom baggers and trikes there, among other eye candy. They predict as many as 2000 bikes will attend. That may be a stretch, but for sure there will be a LOT of nice rides there. Check out the info below.

GEICO HOT BIKE TOUR 2016

Because of my Home Depot store's inventory, we will be unable to make it this year. Our inventory is Sept. 13. If we win the lottery and I quit..then we will be there...so pray for us!!

Last edited:
We have the whole Best Western hotel reserved. Michael is out of town and asked that we give him a couple of days to get back and get our reservations and group rates into the system. We get a big discount so per Michael the owner, don't call to reserve your room until Monday, as the front desk will quote you a much higher rate, until he gets back and informs his employees.

The dates are Tuesday Sept 6, Wed Sept 7 Thursday Sept 8, Friday Sept 9, checking out Sat AM Sept 10. He said that he would also hold at least 10 rooms open for Monday Sept 5 (Labor Day) and Saturday Sep 10 since quiet a few people came early and stayed late last year.

We will set up a registration page shortly, but if you know you will be coming feel free to post it up here in the mean time.

Also, if you are not on our registered member guest list, you will not get a room, so be sure to register on our rally registration page which will be posted here by tomorrow.

....and as skuuter just texted me.... Maggie Valley Here We Come!

I'm In !!!!!!:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

[video]http://www.hotbikeweb.com/2016-hot-bike-tour?src=offramp&loc=region-5#ooid=02aXcyMDE6G4vSGliH78VddZYjIOQgrf[/video]

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png