Maggie Valley 2016 - Registration & Information

Kevin,I see that guy with the chariot trike was on the ride. Can you get a pic or two,with some info about it?
That would be cool.

Kevin will probably come back with some good information on this rider, but he's a member of CMA spreading the word. He is organizing a coast to coast run at some point. He does have a web site but I can't remember, so no help on that. Sure an interesting ride he has there.

Last edited:
Yesterday a bunch of us rode "The Rattler"....

1%20The%20Rattler_zps6hrgxsvi.jpg

I think there were around 25 of us. Here is some of the group in Hot Springs, making a U-Turn

2%20The%20Rattler_zpsi0jyiiks.jpg

It was a fun ride!

3%20The%20Rattler_zpsalpedydx.jpg

A look back.

4%20A%20look%20back_zpsyrme9pup.jpg

Kevin
thats a great ride.Wife and I rode it a few years ago.I was still on 2 wheels at the time.i got tired of going around turns.

- - - Updated - - -

I was hoping to make this event ,but just didn't work out for us this time.We will be going to pidgin forge on Sunday ,tomorrow and will be there all week for the rod run ,which starts on Thursday .

Kevin,I see that guy with the chariot trike was on the ride. Can you get a pic or two,with some info about it?
That would be cool.
His name is Tim Nine.He is organizing coast to ride I think next May.Chariot is interesting.Built from a 91ish sentra.Someone else may have more details.the horse is named Charlie.

- - - Updated - - -

Think we left about 9:15 stopped for lunch that cost someone around an hour and pulled in drive at 1:20.That new pavement on Cherohala seemed to again with ole trike pretty good.Thanks to all who had any involvement in organizing the rally and leading rides.i think this was the most fun i've had since high school.You guys rock.:pepper:

Made it home

Arrived today about 12:30pm. Maggie Valley was excellent this year. All the rides I went on was good everybody seemed to enjoy them selves. I didn't think it could beat last year but it did. The only bad thing was Jr. & Darlene couldn't make it. Just imagine the how much more fun it would have been. :clapping::pepper:

two day ride home....departed PA at 4am and arrived home around 3pm..missed all the rain while riding however during the night severe thunderstorm came thru and dumped over an inch of rain......

Looking forward to next year!!

We're in Savannah, GA for the night then home tomorrow. We had a great time with everyone and rode the dragon and a bunch of other roads I can't remember there names. There was even a surprise visitor, a strawberry ice cream favor and just good times, we really enjoyed ourselves.

Maggie Valley 2016

Arrived home yesterday around 2pm. First TT ralley:pepper: All rides were just greatThumbUp Had a super time, to bad it's over:mad: Best group of folks anyone could hope to meet:) Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome:clapping: Hope everyone arrives home safe. Is it 2017 yet:Shrug:.

Great gathering in Maggie Valley!

Sara and I really enjoyed being in Maggie Valley with the Trike Talk folks this past week. We enjoyed the rides, enjoyed the other trikers who were always ready to talk trikes and pass the time of day, enjoyed the mountain scenery and enjoyed the laid back ambience of Maggie Valley! But most of all, I personally enjoyed the ready willingness of everyone to have their trikes and themselves blessed. Most of the trikes at Maggie Valley were blessed and everyone I talked to realized the importance of doing so! I have been known as "Red Patch Marine" in the past, and it is an honor bestowed on a special group of Marines, but after Maggie Valley my new user name will be "Chaplain Dave!" The Marine name indicates my past, but the Chaplain Dave or CD name is more in line with where my life is at and where I am headed! (Randy & Marge, please note!) We tried to make reservations for next year but the motel isn't prepared to accept reservations a year ahead of time! There were many cancellations this year due to health issues, finances, employment, trike issues and weather issues. My prayer for next year will be that all the folks who missed this year will be with us next year for another GREAT weekend in Maggie Valley! My thoughts and prayers will be with you all! Dave aka Chaplain Dave or CD & Sara Sherwood

We got back home to Michigan at 11:30 PM saturday.
We had a great time, met a lot of new friends and got reacquainted with old ones. The two groups we led were very easy to hold together with out a lot of delays. Sorry I couldn't get a friday ride together. We spent thursday checking out the route but found roads closed or turning to gravel. The waterfalls were too far from the road and the last straw was there was no Ice Cream stop!

a.jpgb.jpg

We're still on the road. Left MV for Nashville & riding south on the Natchez Trace. The Trace is a pretty ride, but can't compare with the BRP. One of these days, I'm gonna ride the entire BRP.

We're back in Arkansas now, going to go ride in the Ozarks for a few days. We've done 2400 miles so far on this trip. I'm not quite broke yet....

Poor Puddin' says he's been handing out money left & right, what with the snakes (and snake bites) he's been carrying around in his pockets. Maybe could get him to float me a loan so I can keep riding?? LOL

Jr, if'n you read this, we'll stop by on the way home... maybe this weekend.

Thanks to all who contributed to the camaraderie at MV, especially M'Mike (and his better half) for the leads on the lesser known roads in the area. We had a BLAST!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png