CSC Kruze exhaust unintended consequences

Might have to bug them a bit to get a response. If Keith Teach is around he is a good sales guy to talk with. DK if he is only on the Indian side at Twiggs or not though.

got home tonight and the wife says to pull the trigger on a new trike and if they decide to fix mine. sell it as is, as a project bike or part it out.

i could part it out and make probably half of what its worth. gas tank alone is worth 1000 bucks. trunk another 1000,

plus all the unobtainiam i have on it.. that would more than make up the money i'd need to repaint my trailer.

got home tonight and the wife says to pull the trigger on a new trike and if they decide to fix mine. sell it as is, as a project bike or part it out.

i could part it out and make probably half of what its worth. gas tank alone is worth 1000 bucks. trunk another 1000,

plus all the unobtainiam i have on it.. that would more than make up the money i'd need to repaint my trailer.

Got the boss's blessing!!! ThumbUp

So you are going with the 2019?

Not sure. Gonna weigh my options. Going to twiggs tomorrow to check out the 2018. Last owner bought the extended warranty. And that would transfer to me. Also gonna call csc on monday. I was told by several people that i would not be happy with the power of that kawasaki after riding a valkyrie. But I don't know. I don't expect it to get up and go like my valk but I've also researched ivans reflash of the ecm. And they say it does wonders for the engine. So we'll see.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png