What Gun Control ??

Chicago is proof gun control DOESN"T WORK and criminals don't pay attention to gun laws anyway. Chicago SHOULD be brought up each and every time liberals their push for more control. Explain how what's already in place is working so well in Chicago. Why didn't Obama showcase Chicago as proof to how well strict gun control works? You never heard him mention Chicago in anything. Come on liberals, showcase your pride and joy of strict gun control.:mad:

End of Dems arguments right here....

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/354440-feinstein-no-law-would-have-stopped-las-vegas-gunman

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said in an interview broadcast Sunday that no law could have stopped the suspected shooter, Stephen Paddock, who was behind last week's mass shooting in Las Vegas.

Feinstein spoke on CBS News’s “Face the Nation” about gun legislation in the wake of the attack launched from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel targeting a country music concert.

“Could there have been any law passed that would've stopped him?” Host John Dickerson asked the senator.

“No, he passed background checks registering for handguns and other weapons on multiple occasions,” Feinstein replied.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/354440-feinstein-no-law-would-have-stopped-las-vegas-gunman

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said in an interview broadcast Sunday that no law could have stopped the suspected shooter, Stephen Paddock, who was behind last week's mass shooting in Las Vegas.

Feinstein spoke on CBS News’s “Face the Nation” about gun legislation in the wake of the attack launched from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel targeting a country music concert.

“Could there have been any law passed that would've stopped him?” Host John Dickerson asked the senator.

“No, he passed background checks registering for handguns and other weapons on multiple occasions,” Feinstein replied.

I'm shocked that the old bat didn't have a suggestion for a law though. Really shocked!!! I do think that maybe the ATF didn't do their job though. Isn't the Bump Stock a modification that in affect made a gun an automatic? Liable to be some law suits filed there. Would seem to be right up lawyer scumbags alley. I don't like the idea but I do think the ATF screwed up on this one. But could ANYONE have foreseen it being used like this? I don't think so. Well....at least one sick SOB did though.:mad:

I'm shocked that the old bat didn't have a suggestion for a law though. Really shocked!!! I do think that maybe the ATF didn't do their job though. Isn't the Bump Stock a modification that in affect made a gun an automatic? Liable to be some law suits filed there. Would seem to be right up lawyer scumbags alley. I don't like the idea but I do think the ATF screwed up on this one. But could ANYONE have foreseen it being used like this? I don't think so. Well....at least one sick SOB did though.:mad:

Its considered an add on....Like a trigger pull on my 10/22, Pull it and it fires, Then when you let go of the trigger it fires once more...

Translation: Laws don't work....Ban All Guns!!!

Leave it up to the liberals to try and take advantage of a horrible situation. Still going for the one World Order.

When we have been turned into subjects of their crown and slaves, they will have what they want.

Why would anybody want to be a Third world country. I know, They want Power and Control. :mad:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png