New from Bakersfield CA.

Jan 17, 2016
Bakersfield, Ca. USA
Hay, all, looks like a good forum, lots of fine rides.

Been riding all my life, and trikeing since 05. Our ride is a 99 Roadhawk, and we pull a tent trailer, or cargo trailer, depending on where we're off too. Members of the International Brotherhood of Motorcycle Campers. (IBMC) http://www.ibmc.org/
Hope to meet a lot of fine trikers on here, Ride safe, all.
Us at Laguna A 2013.jpg

Welcome aboard!:wave4:

The forum is definitely a group of great folks, so join in on the fun.:D

Nice looking ride.ThumbUp

Welcome from Ky! Good looking trike, I've always been curious about that style trike but never see one in my neck of the woods. Anyway ride safe!

Hi and welcome

Hay, all, looks like a good forum, lots of fine rides.

Been riding all my life, and trikeing since 05. Our ride is a 99 Roadhawk, and we pull a tent trailer, or cargo trailer, depending on where we're off too. Members of the International Brotherhood of Motorcycle Campers. (IBMC) http://www.ibmc.org/

Hope to meet a lot of fine trikers on here, Ride safe, all.

View attachment 32715

I used to live in Bakersfield and worked at Frito-Lay, my brother still lives there so I have been back from time to time to visit. I now live in New Mexico and love it. I am going to look into the IBMC because my wife and I want to do some camping but probably won't get many opportunities for a year or so.

Happy Triking

MIke

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yantwohands

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yantwohands
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png