First ride of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

stinger608

VW Tech Contributor
Jan 14, 2014
Cheyenne Wyoming USA
Well, its the mid 50's here in Cheyenne today with a very light breeze.

Got my "honey do's" done, its about noon, got a full belly, and by God I'm going for the first ride of the year!!!!!! :p :p :p

Still a little chilly but all the snow has melted over the last 3 or 4 days of 35+ mph winds and warm temps.

Time to dust off the ole trike. :laugh:

And I have heard tons of scoots out and about already today. :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, its the mid 50's here in Cheyenne today with a very light breeze.

Got my "honey do's" done, its about noon, got a full belly, and by God I'm going for the first ride of the year!!!!!! :p :p :p

Still a little chilly but all the snow has melted over the last 3 or 4 days of 35+ mph winds and warm temps.

Time to dust off the ole trike. :laugh:

And I have heard tons of scoots out and about already today. :clapping:

On the way out to Carrizo Plains Monument to get our "Dirt Fix" we saw a lot of 2 and 3 wheelers on the road, kinda made me wish we'd taken three instead of four, but when the dirt calls, it must be answered.

Well, finally had some nice weather on a day off again!!!!

Was in the upper 60's yesterday so took about a 40 mile ride with some pals! It was frigging awesome! Can't wait for more warm weather............Pretty crappy out today. Raining, windy, and cold. Dang it. :laugh:

Hoping to go on an overnight run this Saturday! Suppose to be in the mid 70's Saturday and Sunday.

Got the tent, bags, and air mattress loaded up on the trike already..........Waiting.............Waiting. LOLOL :laugh:

Going to toss a change of closes in and head up north about 150 miles. Got a spot picked out for the overnight camp. There should be 6 of us going. Three trikes and a Harley Street Glide. This town we are going has a park/camp ground that is along a river. Small town and a secluded camping area. Heck, we don't even have to pack food.

Grocery store is about a mile from where we will be camping. :p

Should be a hoot!

Ride safe and have fun!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png