Central FL coast area clubs/groups, etc...?

Big_Steve

Tour Captain - Contributing Member
May 23, 2010
Southwest Florida
Hey folks, I'm a newbi, and live about an hour South of Tampa. Are there any clubs/groups/organizations that have regular rides around here? Even if it's something on a small scale like meeting at a bike dealer and cruising for ice cream or something.

Any input is appreciated!

Steve there is a group up in Tampa that were part of the Goldwing group. They are now by themselves. Have you heard of them. If not I will do more research for you.

Hi Big Steve, If you are interested in the East coast of central Florida let me know. I am in the Daytona Beach area where some some beautiful trails exist for us Trikers. Enjoy the Trike! John I.

Haps Honda in Sarasota has a lot of rides and events.

Jim

LOL, that's where I bought the Trike. You figure they would have mentioned it.....

Checked out their web page which directed me to the club. Looks like a good place to start, thanks.

BTW has a group in N. Fort Myers. They have a meeting the 3rd Saturday of the month @ 3443 Marinatown, N. Fort Myers, off Hancock Bridge Road, @ 10:00 am. Ask for Stoney Stonebraker, 239-656-3709. You won't know how good or bad this group is unless you attend a meeting.

BTW has a group in N. Fort Myers. They have a meeting the 3rd Saturday of the month @ 3443 Marinatown, N. Fort Myers, off Hancock Bridge Road, @ 10:00 am. Ask for Stoney Stonebraker, 239-656-3709. You won't know how good or bad this group is unless you attend a meeting.

Thanks.

Hey folks, I'm a newbi, and live about an hour South of Tampa. Are there any clubs/groups/organizations that have regular rides around here? Even if it's something on a small scale like meeting at a bike dealer and cruising for ice cream or something.

Any input is appreciated!

The Spring Hill based WingNuts consists of upwards of a hundred trike riding, fun loving folks. Check out our website at Spring Hill Wingnuts

Bob Witte
The Trinity Trike

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png