Front tire

TrikerBiker634, When we went to reinstall the deflectors on my trike yesterday there was no way to make them fit. I suggest talking to RJ and tell him you have a CSC trike kit installed. He may have some that fit.

2Paps, I got my RJS deflectors to fit back on. Just needed to use longer strap ties and work them in around the frame rails. Took a little more messing around but they will still work. Don't give up on them.

2Paps, I got my RJS deflectors to fit back on. Just needed to use longer strap ties and work them in around the frame rails. Took a little more messing around but they will still work. Don't give up on them.

Our attempt to install them was at the end of the process so I just packed them in the car and took them home.

Did you move them forward on the frame or did you bend them up so they will clear the forward portion of the trike body and not mar the paint?

Our attempt to install them was at the end of the process so I just packed them in the car and took them home.

Did you move them forward on the frame or did you bend them up so they will clear the forward portion of the trike body and not mar the paint?

I rebent them a little bit to fit better but I did not move them forward. The front of them is still attached where they orignally were located.

Just got back from a 100 mile ride this morning and saw this or I would have got back to you sooner.

Any road reports yet?:)

Not really, Mother Nature gifted me with a blowy ride home from the shop and then turned on the waterworks in addition to the 20 mph blow. So my road time at this point is a grand total of 20 miles and waiting for Sun. when Mother Nature is supposed to smile again. At least I can tinker while waiting for Sun. ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png