Airhawk seat cushion vs butt buffer

Jun 26, 2015
Stafford, Va
Group need some help. Which would you buy or which do you like. I have permission from the boss to get one. Birthday present👍

any suggestions would be great 😎

I have an Airhawk R cushion. I use it to change position a little on longer rides. It helps me to change things up. Also bought a cheap foam pad and cut it to shape for another option. No complaints from me on the Airhawk.

Never heard of the butt buffer before. Had to google it. Looks interesting.

I've used an airhawk for 6 or 7 years now and it does a great job. I used to get a bit sore after 6-8 hours, with the airhawk, even on 11 hour days, zero soreness.

Kevin

Air Hawk!

I bought the Airhawk R originally for the horribly hard seat on my Spyder RTS. Got rid of the Spyder and now use it on my 2015 TriGlide. Makes a world of difference on long rides!

I tried the Airhawk R and could not get used to it moving around (yes I used the correct amount of air).
I switched to Jockey sport underwear which have NO SEAMS......
Just ride commando with a sprinkle of "Monkey Butt" and it's a whole lot better world......

8~\o

ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUpAirhawk for sure. ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

Rides great with the air cushioning and allows me to change it a bit (more air or less air). Best of all I can move it across all my rides no matter what kind of seat each has. I have good quality foam pads, and homemade foam pads (with layers of progressive density foam), and nothing beats the Airhawk.

I have both and have found that riding with either 'til the first gas stop then swap out for the other works great . This last ride to Sturgis I rode with one and one of my friends rode with the other. Swapped out at the stop. Also found that riding with one or the other then without either helps relieve those pressure points a lot.

AND was serious about the "Monkey Butt" and riding commando.

8~\o

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png