Going back to two

Fuzzy, I have laughed with you on posts, learned from your posts, enjoyed your trips and rides with you. I thought making you a mod was a great thing. We know you are a triker inside and will be back on three soon.

Hold led your head up, do what you need to do and you will come out the other side. Others have been where you are. Stay strong. If you ever get to SC, Iwould be honored to share meals and beverages. Got a spare bed too.

Good luck my friend

steve

well theres a lot of reference to leaning but the truth is even though you end up leaning, leaning is not a means of cornering, just try riding no hands and try to get the bike to lean steer with any usable level of cornering.. it doesnt happen... counter steering is the only way to get a 2 wheeler around any corner above about 15 mph...
if you want to turn right you push the right bar forward. you already do this, but you may not be aware of it..
play with counter steering on a quiet wide road and train yourself to use it..
if your ever in a situation where you are in a left hand corner and going to fast and starting to run wide, only steering right will get you around. the bike will tip deeper into the bend and turn tighter to the left...
if you turn left the bike will stand up and run you wide off the bend

Very good advice and right on, it's actually amazing the number of people who don't know what I am talking about when I mention countersteer and pushing. I many times wonder how they go around corners :xzqxz:

When going back to 2 wheels just also remember gravel is now dangerous and you can forget the dusty backroads until you go back to SportTikes. I have both and prefer the 3 wheeler, it gets me to the trout streams in good shape.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png