Southern Bound!

Jul 5, 2010
Minnesota
I depart Minnesota on Thursday for the Lake Charles, LA area. Taking a slow long drive to get there. I'm in no hurry!

Thursday evening will find me in Higginsville, MO for one night. Have an old Army friend of mine that lives there. Always nice to break bread with Roger.

Friday evening will find me in Eufaula, OK for the night. Staying at RV parks the entire trip but most likely will not hook up to water yet (depends on the night time temps).

Saturday Afternoon I will pull into Tyler State Park near Tyler, TX. Will visit with a friend of mine over the weekend. Spending Sunday there too.

Monday afternoon will find me in Westlake, LA for the next 10 days! Riding is the plan with maybe a day or two of fishing tossed in. Love the food in that area and the fact that it isn't a tourist destination per se.

Leave March 10th for home via Norman, OK where I get to spend several days with the grandkids! :) Should arrive home on or about March 16.

:D:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png