MOH recipient

God Bless him, & all of our fighting men & women.
Very deserving and courageous man.
Wonder if he gets hit for a haircut & shave when he's in line in the Chief's mess???:laugh:

You'd have to have big balls to tell him to get a haircut. I'd rather try to bathe a cat than mess with a Seal. Them boys grow thier hair out and grow beards prior to deploying. I did 30 years in the Navy and I've never met anyone outside of thier community that gave a Seal grief about thier grooming standards.

Bubba

You'd have to have big balls to tell him to get a haircut. I'd rather try to bathe a cat than mess with a Seal. Them boys grow thier hair out and grow beards prior to deploying. I did 30 years in the Navy and I've never met anyone outside of thier community that gave a Seal grief about thier grooming standards.

Bubba

When I was in the Navy, I spent some time at Coronado in California. When the seal trainees would come into the chow hall, everyone got out of their way and let them in ... no lines for these guys. They'd eat in about 5 minutes and leave. As stated above, nobody told them no ... or questioned their attire or grooming.

They'd generally come in in swim trunks, boots, socks and a t-shirt, and during "Hell" week, they smelled really bad.

I'm guessing after 7 days of no sleep, no showers, and lots of physical activity, I'd smell bad too. Mostly because I'd be dead ... :AGGHH:

If he's wearing the CMH. They have to Salute him, That one part of the Honor.ThumbUp

Actually they don't have to salute him. It's done as a courtesy only and is not required by law or regulation. Kinda like the old wives tale that a MOH receipient has a right to inspect the troops at any command he visits.

Bubba

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png