Stallion Questions

a guy in the Gold Wing Road Riders (Wing World ) for sale add is selling invoice #00000001 Stallion . 6,000 miles Any one want it?

Eddie just FYI the brake switch I was having problems with at Maggie Valley was the new switch. The plunger broke in the switch. They (TBMS) overnighted a new one and all is well.

I just had mine go on my way home from Maggy V. The temp light came on about 1/mile from my home. I hit a big puddle in the rain and it got into the break switch. The dealer put it in and did a great job! He said the old part was not water proof like the new one. He said that one should do the trick. I was thinkning about that part when I was on my way to TT3! Funny how that works. I am all set now. I hope it works out for you too!

I am selling my Stallion if anyone is interested. See the ForSale page. I am looking to get back on two wheels, and Belinda is not going to be using it for a while. It is not worth holding on to it if I can sell it and use the money for a new Multistrata or something else.

It's working fine. Good luck selling your Stallion. Whoever buys it will be getting one thats been well taken care of.

Mattel,
We'll be sorry to see you go. You have been a great source of information on this site and I have only had my Stallion since March!

Who said I would be going anywhere?? I will be on this site for a long time. Someone has to buy it first and I am not going to give it away! More than likely I will still have it and still be writting stuff that pisses someone off!!:gah:

Who said I would be going anywhere?? I will be on this site for a long time. Someone has to buy it first and I am not going to give it away! More than likely I will still have it and still be writting stuff that pisses someone off!!:gah:

Besides..... he and Bella are my buddies..... they wouldn't leave! :no:

Mattel : Just remember "NO REFUNDS" on Stallion Owners Group patches....once a STALLION owner always a Stallion owner...U can not go back... EDDIE Did I hear it is for sale for $18,OOO.OO ????? guess I better pick up the bargain of the century ! Charlie D.;)

I just love it when someone who doesn't own a Stallion answers questions.

FYI to anyone interested.

1. I just got back from the Tail of the Dragon. Having now "ridden" it on a Goldwing trike and "driven" it in the Stallion ... I can report the following: The GW true trike (and I presume all the other "lesser" but true trikes) felt like pushing a brick down a lane. The Stallion feels like a sailboat rounding a buoy in a gale. I prefer the latter sensation.

2. Having found myself in the middle of two 18 wheelers playing games with each other in the middle of Tennessee, I have now also pegged out the speedometer. She still sinks down into the lane and remains stable and responsive. For those who do not own Stallions, that would be 120 MPH. Not something I ever wish to look down and see again, however.

Now, if I can only get out from behind all those true bikes and trikes I could stop coasting all the time and really have some fun. :p

There are times when I think my 2 wheel and 3 wheel buddies get their noses out of joint because the Stallion draws all the notice and compliments. We owners try to handle it with grace and patience but our friends often express annoyance.

To each his/her own. In some states a trike with two wheels in the front doesn't require a motorcycle endorsement because it is legally considered an automobile. I promise not to deride your choice in a toy, if you'll do the same. Or -- we can meet on that country road and time or race a few curves or straightaways.

Enjoy~zoom

I'd like to say one other thing, if I may.

I think it's important for us all to remember ~~ some give up two wheels for safety or health reasons, some have come to "riding" late and realize three wheels are a more responsible choice at that point... but all of us share a love of the road. Let's celebrate all the choices and welcome everyone...and their rides.

I'd like to say one other thing, if I may.

I think it's important for us all to remember ~~ some give up two wheels for safety or health reasons, some have come to "riding" late and realize three wheels are a more responsible choice at that point... but all of us share a love of the road. Let's celebrate all the choices and welcome everyone...and their rides.

AMEN!! Well Said.

Mattel : Just remember "NO REFUNDS" on Stallion Owners Group patches....once a STALLION owner always a Stallion owner...U can not go back... EDDIE Did I hear it is for sale for $18,OOO.OO ????? guess I better pick up the bargain of the century ! Charlie D.;)

One Stallion for 18k?? How many buyers will that supply? Errrr.. One?? Besides Charlie, I have over 35k invested in mine, and I am not going to give it to the first swinging *&(*&) who knocks on my garage door!!!

I put the Stallion owners patch on a nice new Stallion jeans jacket with a huge red embroiderd Stallion on the back (mens "oversized: size med) if anyone wants to buy it email me or I will post pictures of it in my photo album. I only have two of them, and I am looking for $85 each.

Thanks Nana. I swear I'm going to tuck you in my pocket. You even get my weird sense of humor.

Aw shucks, TM, I love it when you piss me off. Hug

Thought I might mention that the group I ride with, Star Touring and Riding, welcomes all rides - two or three wheels. They may be another option if you're looking.

What's the big deal about getting in and out? I'm 5'7", and at that height all works smoothly. Lock the steering wheel and that will give you a great place to haul or steady yourself. Besides, it tells ya a lot about a guy who'll git in that backseat when ya just ask him, sweetly, to throw his legs up past his ears so you have room to maneuver yer feet. *flapping eyelashes innocently*

Starwing the Stallion is very fast. My wife loves hers because of the way it is built and handles. Despite the steering wheel it is a trike. If you look under the body work you will see the biggest triple trees I have ever seen. The rear half is all motor trike. She has put over 20k miles on it in 2 years. Several 400 mile days and she says it is comfortable. The J&M CB/Intercom works great. I ride my HD trike and we talk back and forth with out issues.

HI
My wife and me talk back and forth, but if we do it long enough there can be issues!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png