Rat's Hole show winner

It never ceases to amaze me how many Do-Dads some people can tack onto their Bike/Trike's...And then how many people actually say ,
Nice Bike Man...:xzqxz:
I guess thats what makes the World go around....:Shrug:

Just how much stuff can you put on a Goldwing? How many batteries does it carry to keep the lights burning?

Attachments

• honda.jpg
    honda.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 109
It DOES get your attention.

Surely that's a "wrap" he's had put on the bike or decals, and not paint....?

Although it is wild, eye-catching, neato to look at....I can see that, left as is, a future sale of the bike might be a challenging task.

There is a lady in our area whose husband has passed away and she now rides his black Spyder. She has had a "wrap" put on the bike that looks like cobwebs are encasing the bike along with a small black widow spider picture. Pretty cool-looking, gets lots of comments.
One would think it had been painted - it looks so good. But, as she says, when she decides to sell it..a man might prefer just a plain black bike and the wrap could be removed - OR - someone might just enjoy the whole "look" as she has and buy it as is.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png