Ordered DK Comfort lift today

Oct 20, 2014
Lancaster
Ordered a Comfort Lift from Kevin this morning. I will be interested to see the difference in the ride quality. Kevin was kind enough to answer my questions and guide me in my choice between the standard lift and the Comfort Lift. Now if I can folow his directions and get it installed.

Thanks Kevin

Don't worry it's not as hard as it seems. Just take your time and read the instructions. Good luck you will like the difference

I think you're going to love the DK Comfort Lift. Kevin has sold thousands of them and you hear nothing but positive feedback.

As previously stated, not a bad install. Take your time and follow the directions in the order they are written. I like mine; probably took me an hour and a half max to install. Most time is spent jacking up the trike and getting the jack stands positioned.

Ordered a Comfort Lift from Kevin this morning. I will be interested to see the difference in the ride quality. Kevin was kind enough to answer my questions and guide me in my choice between the standard lift and the Comfort Lift. Now if I can folow his directions and get it installed.

Thanks Kevin

Let us know how you like the steering and ride quality!

On the install, like others have said, it's pretty straight-forward, just go a step at a time, following the instructions.

Kevin

On the install, like others have said, it's pretty straight-forward, just go a step at a time, following the instructions.

Kevin

Dang Kevin ... really .... you want us to follow instructions :Shrug: .... next you'll want us to ask for directions :AGGHH:

All kidding aside ... You will love the comfort lift ... one of the biggest bangs for your buck in a world that is clamoring for your accessory dollars.

Talk about fast....I ordered on Friday and I get an email saying the post office had picked it up by supper time. Will be here on Monday only because the post office is closed on Friday.

Cant wait to get it installed and riding.

Just to follow up. After ordering on Friday around noon, I picked up my Comfort lift around 830 Monday morning. Halfway across the country from Friday to Monday and the Post Office is closed on Sunday. Now that's quick service. I will definitely buy from DK and Kevin again and recommend them.

steve

Just to follow up. After ordering on Friday around noon, I picked up my Comfort lift around 830 Monday morning. Halfway across the country from Friday to Monday and the Post Office is closed on Sunday. Now that's quick service. I will definitely buy from DK and Kevin again and recommend them.

steve

Good to hear it got there quickly. We can only take credit for getting your package to the post office the same day. It still amazes me how quickly they (the USPS) gets it from one place to another.

I know they have their problems, but 98+% of them arrive quickly and without damage.

Looking forward to hearing how you like the ride after they're installed. ThumbUp

Kevin

Like several have said "follow instructions"........ Do not try to do one side at a time. Drop both sides put in the new lifts the go back together with it. "Follow instructions".....experience speaking here !!!!

8~\o

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png