Old dog learning new tricks!

Jun 15, 2013
Red Banks, MS
In an attempt to make posting our Ride Reports easier/faster, I am doing the following:

We purchased a WiFi enabled camera (Canon ELPH 350 HS) $159

Have installed Photobucket and Photoshop on my android phone, and am learning to use them.

Have installed Tapatalk app on phone and am going to be learning how to use it.

The hope is that I can learn how to use all these things so that we can post "real-time" on our trips.

Any experience, thoughts, suggestions, I'm open to them!

Kevin

This is great news! I love your ride reports so I'm glad they will be easier for you. I don't have any advice for you unfortunately as I am "tech challenged" but maybe, when you get it figured out you could do a tutorial?

Off topic: I'm having your Floorboard Extenders installed this weekend :pepper:. Can't wait.

In an attempt to make posting our Ride Reports easier/faster, I am doing the following: We purchased a WiFi enabled camera (Canon ELPH 350 HS) $159 Have installed Photobucket and Photoshop on my android phone, and am learning to use them. Have installed Tapatalk app on phone and am going to be learning how to use it. The hope is that I can learn how to use all these things so that we can post "real-time" on our trips. Any experience, thoughts, suggestions, I'm open to them! Kevin

I don't understand a word your saying.... I'm so Tech challenged that i can't even spell the word ''Tech'' Without the help of spellcheck.... :xzqxz:

Kidding aside, Can't wait to see your real time post's... ThumbUpThumbUp

I hope you get everything figured out. I'm not "TECH" savy myself in fact I can't get photos on my laptop to download here anymore. I loved your report last year and it was like watching a show every night. Kept me coming back wanting more every night and when you didn't post I felt like I was missing out on something.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Y'all are like I want to be!

This new-fangled gadgetry hurts my brain sometimes. But I gotta cut down the time it takes posting just a fraction of the pics Mary takes on our trips. I figure I'm about halfway there.

Gonna keep at it.

Kevin

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Y'all are like I want to be!

This new-fangled gadgetry hurts my brain sometimes. But I gotta cut down the time it takes posting just a fraction of the pics Mary takes on our trips. I figure I'm about halfway there.

Gonna keep at it.

Kevin

I can vouch for the copious amount of pics Mary takes ... On our day ride together, I think it was close to 600 ... Huge percentage of those where great pics

Did ya like the vocabulary ... "copious" ... vouch ... trying to become a better fuzzy ... (bet that brings some comments) ... now back to our regularly schedule program

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png