Hello from Wisconsin, not new just have not been on much.

Hi,

Just wanted to know if anybody from WI. or nearby states are going to Osage Beach, MO. rally in June or Sturgis, SD. in Aug. Would like to maybe join up and ride along??????

Thank you and Happy Riding!

Hello wisconsin

Me and the miss live near hayward so if you ever get up this way let us know as we got some awesome riding and could go to delta dinner.:clapping:

I'm at the intersection of I90 and I35 here in MN. Will be staying at Crooked Creek Resort just south of Hill City. Sat to Sat.

Greetings from Central Wisconsin

I've been a Motorcycle/Maxi scooter rider for 39 years. 10 Years ago I tok a Yamaha Majesty & put a Tow Pac on it & gave it to my bride to ride.

Recently we found a 2012 Suzuki 650 Burgman with a Trinity/Yelvington trike conversion. I don't know who loves it most! Me or She! I had a chance to put about 400 miles on it last weekend while she worked. How FUN is this!

I bought the trike for her. I have a 650 Burgman 2 wheeler along with a couple other older bikes. I can see this one being a long term resident in our garage!
013.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trtro
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png