Second Amendment

This is a very clear and well worded interpretation of the
Second Amendment. Take the time to read it and pass it on
if you agree. If not, you know what to do with it.

To all you old law dogs now just lyin' in the shade, current pistoleros and other fervent Second Amendment believers: This is the law:

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental. As a wise man once said:

1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

3. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

4. America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall.

5. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away. (so shoot first then call 911)

6. A reporter did a human interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded with, "Because they don't make a .46."

7. An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.

8. An old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. "Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?" "No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle."

9. Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it.

10. A "soccer mom" once asked me if I had a gun in the house to which I replied I in fact did. She said, "Well, I certainly hope it isn't loaded!" To which I said, "Of course it's loaded." She then asked, "Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?" My reply was, "No, not at all. I'm not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they're all loaded."

11. We had a nice old couple in Phoenix. Someone decided to break down their door one night. Like good citizens without a clue, they called 911. They were only dead about 20 minutes when the cops arrived. If they had a gun they would be alive and the bad guys would be dead. The killers were never caught.

12. Last summer a killer chased a man into a convenience store and shot him. Then he killed the clerk because he was a witness. The first victim lived. Had the clerk had a weapon, the bad guy would be dead and both victims would be alive.

13. At a business or a church, school or college, where guns are banned only the bad guys have guns and the do-gooders that prevent good people from defending themselves by carrying a weapon are not the victims often enough.

14. And, why should I defend someone that won't defend themselves. The cops will take care of the bodies when they get there. Of course that's after the two hours they waste making sure they are in no danger.

15. The second amendment is your right. Protect it or lose it.

Good Post! Hope you dont mind if I steal some or all of it as needed. I'll attribute it properly, of course.

"Those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those that didn't"
Read somewhere on line.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rramo
Back