Best outrigger style trike conversion for me.

I wonder, if I get my Doctor to write a prescription for a tike kit can I get Medicare to pay for it? Still in a quandary what to do, outrigger kit of full trike kit. Both are expensive when you are on fixed income and I just can not justify cost of either one. Do not get old , it is not fun or profitable.

I sell small electric scooters that go 16 MPH and Medicare will not pay for them. Got to be an inside scooter only!

I'm 70 and looking at Tow Pac for my Big Harley with bigger wheels and reverse! Like you I'm looking at them all!

I sell small electric scooters that go 16 MPH and Medicare will not pay for them. Got to be an inside scooter only!

I'm 70 and looking at Tow Pac for my Big Harley with bigger wheels and reverse! Like you I'm looking at them all!

I'm seriously looking at Tilting Motorworks. Nearly the same as a a conventional trike conversion kit but with a bonus that you can continue to lean into the corners. This whole conversion stuff is confusing to me price wise. Do I really need a trike conversion or would something that keeps me from falling over do until I'm dead and gone? But time is no longer on my side either. I need to choose and pretty soon. Or chuck it all and get a used trike and be done. This is the first time that getting old I can officially say, SUCKS.

Trip Trike kits

I also looked at the Trip Trike but their kit attaches to the rear fender support frame and just looks like it could have a major failure with loosening set screws etc.just does not look solid to me.

I know that this is old but just found it and thought I should respond to the criticism of our kit. We attach up high at the back for more stability. We use grade 8 bolts and in 10 years have not had an issue mounting directly into the frame this way. Think about it. If you hold the handle of a sledge hammer at the bottom and have the weight of the head above, it is difficult to hold steady. Now move up mid way of the handle and see if it is not a lot more stable. Same concept. Most of our set screws and bolts are lock tite'd on. As for how solid? Probably the most solid you will find if you saw it in person. Very heavy duty steel is used and welded by a certified welder. When our customers see us in person, they are blown away. Photos can't begin to show how well made they are. Thanks for the opportunity to clear things up. Have a blessed night, Dawn

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png