CATS! Post Yours...

My cat says it hard to believe anyone who calls himself rhino and uses a picture of an oversized

rat as an avatar can be sane.:D

Talking cat, Don'tknowaboutthat! :Shrug:....But There was a guy in New York City years ago who's neighbors dog spoke to him..And i don't think he was playing with a full deck..:xzqxz:.-:D

Talking cat, Don'tknowaboutthat! :Shrug:....But There was a guy in New York City years ago who's neighbors dog spoke to him..And i don't think he was playing with a full deck..:xzqxz:.-:D

Well as long as he doesn't go down the path of talking and listening to Jesus.:Shrug::Shrug::Shrug::wave4::wave4::wave4::D:D:D

Mittie 'B'

She chose me at the shelter and made that very clear to the other cats who came over!

The 'B' stands for........absolutely nothing, she just likes the sound of it.

'Keeper of the Press'

Keeper of the press.jpg

Going after some flying squirrels (she got them all)

001.jpg

'Mittie & the Vultures' - There is a second one just off frame on the right, she's trying to get uphill of them, she made them too nervous and they finally flew away

Mittie & The Vulture.jpg

And relaxing wid her buddy Remi

006.jpg

Our four spoiled beasts. First up Arwen (6) and Zoey (5). Arwen is the boss; vocal and always on the lookout. If anything comes near our property she'll let you know whether it is another cat, deer, bear, whatever. Zoey, the fur ball is the shy one of the group. They both were adopted from the SPCA.

critters.jpg

Next up is four year old Chuck. He's the largest at 12 lbs. Loves to lay on my wife's legs on a blanket He'll even let her know he wants to come up. Other times he'll lay next to you on the sofa or at your feet. He's our "cat dog". His favorite pastime is playing fetch with his toy mice. He was adopted from a sanctuary through PETCO. He loves going for rides in the Jeep.

20181030-221824-Film1-1.jpg

Last we have Tigger, he's just over a year old. My little buddy. Sleeps next to me every night. He came from a shelter also. Loves his toys also and is always bouncing around. Catching some rays and a nap after a morning of play.

20181025-142836-Film1-1.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png