Gotta love wyoming!

Awesome shots Paul!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

Were them taken up in the Casper Mountain area?

No these would be Cody and around the Island Park area outside Yellowstone, The trike picture was in Thermopolis.

Some of them are from some years ago being it's throw back Thursday.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't want to run into that mt. lion in my travels:AGGHH:

Not much chance of that, Pretty private critters in places where they have a fear of man.

The photos are great, it looks like a photographer's paradise. ThumbUp

I'd leave the bears alone too. Give them all the space they need and if they want my lunch they can have it.

Cool pix, PaulThumbUp
IF that was me on that bike, the bear would be slip~slidin on soft brown matter coming from the back of the bike seat!!!
attachment.php

This was really a breath taking trip, not my video though and the reverse of our travel. The wife and I left the Black Hills after spending 4 days, destination, East Gate into Yellowstone. We had a super adventure and highly recommend for anyone to do the same. We spent the night in Cody before heading on to Yellowstone. The trip was 2800 miles from home and back in 10 days, not nearly enough IMO. I'd like to do it again but make it at least a month. The wife has withdrawals being away from our grandchildren that long so it will be a challenge for me getting her acceptance.

This was really a breath taking trip, not my video though and the reverse of our travel. The wife and I left the Black Hills after spending 4 days, destination, East Gate into Yellowstone. We had a super adventure and highly recommend for anyone to do the same. We spent the night in Cody before heading on to Yellowstone. The trip was 2800 miles from home and back in 10 days, not nearly enough IMO. I'd like to do it again but make it at least a month. The wife has withdrawals being away from our grandchildren that long so it will be a challenge for me getting her acceptance.

This video was coming (out) of the parks east gate. The lodge the film passed about three minutes in was At Pahaska tepee lodge about 2 1/2 miles outside the park entrance. ( great place to stay as often it is hard to get a booking inside the park, this place has nice little cabins, restaurant etc and started life as Buffalo Bills hunting lodge)

b7.3-buffalo Bill  original hunting lodge .jpg

b7.1- Pahaska tepee resort and Buffalo Bill original hunting lodge 1904.jpg

Unfortunately the film has already left the park headed toward Cody Wyoming and the chances of seeing a bear are decreasing by the mile.

The best place to find wildlife of any form is around Haden Valley very close to Yellowstone lake.

and along the Yellowstone river, (central to the park) Not saying that you wont see wildlife at any point!

Lake Yellowstone is huge, Actually Jackson Hole, Wyoming is across the lake and over the mountain from this view.

c6- steamboat point yellowstone lake.jpg

m4- west thumb geyser basin-yellowstone park.jpg

Grandson at La Hardy rapids along the Yellowstone river

d2 Izahia-Lahardy rapids yellowstone river.jpg

The tunnels shown at the end of the film are taken at Buffalo Bill Reservoir, I don't have any pictures downsized enough to show you but you get the drift?

I made a post of pictures of Yellowstone a while back I will search the archives and try and show you ok?

Here you go, click on the thread below.

Best I can do?

- - - Updated - - -

Yellowstone nat. Park, wyoming Started by pcombe, 09-04-2014 02:56 PM

- - - Updated - - -

The photos are great, it looks like a photographer's paradise. ThumbUp

I'd leave the bears alone too. Give them all the space they need and if they want my lunch they can have it.

You are the lunch! :laugh:

I used to log in the Island park area close to mac's inn outside Yellowstone when I wore a younger mans hair length.

It was an experience to say the least.

You get bear smart real quick, Got myself drunked up and got cross ways with one once. It made a believer out of me but it's a story I don't tell to many people. :AGGHH:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png