Wife and I went on our first trike ride together!

imo....not always!!

After 20 years of marriage and having a motorcycle, she would never ride with me. She was always too scared. I was so glad she wanted to ride the trike. I didn't even have to ask her. About a month after we got it, she said she wanted to get a baby sitter and go riding.

I was very happy.

my wife wouldn't ride my Road Star or any motorcycle. I put loud pipes on it so I would think she was behind me!!

I did get her on for about a 4 mile ride. I had told my neighbor that she got on the bike...he said something to her about it and she got pissed and would never ride again.

Don't need to worry about that now, I'm single and can have a passenger anytime I want.

Married 45+ years, same wife.... Never been on a bike, And is so disinterested in Motorcycles, When i uncovered my Sportster a few years ago' And after she had walked around it sitting in the garage all winter , Looked at it and said.... When did you go out and get a new motorcycle??...:gah:

I started riding a trike about ten years ago. My wife has been with me on just about every trip except when it's cold out side (she is a fair weather rider).

Married 45+ years, same wife.... Never been on a bike, And is so disinterested in Motorcycles, When i uncovered my Sportster a few years ago' And after she had walked around it sitting in the garage all winter , Looked at it and said.... When did you go out and get a new motorcycle??...:gah

LOL.....Almost sounds like what I went through a couple years ago before m mother passed away. She was in assisted living. Among all her other health issues she had dementia. I use to ride my RSTD over to visit her and the old guys would come out and look at it while I visited.

Two years ago this week I flew to FL and picked up my 09 Venture. When I got back, I went to visit her and took the Venture. She was sitting out front with some of the other residence and the first words out of her mouth was "did you get a new bike"?

Ok, now this is coming from a women who couldn't name the food sitting on the plate in front of her or even remember my name BUT, she was on top of the fact that I got a new bike.

I think it's in the ladies DNA to notice these things!

I purchased the wife pleaser seat, it's a Russell day long dual saddle. It's custom made for our weight and leg length and we had to send a photo of both us seated on the trike.
This was done during the winter so no time was lost waiting to get the product. I see a lot of trips to our favorite ice cream parlor.

seat.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png