Cooling Fans

No matter what kind of fans you get, they do help. I have wards fans too, and they have made mine run cooler.

Question are the cooling fans a must? Will I went ahead a got me some ward fans.

I had the same set of Wards on 3 trikes. About 100,000 miles total. I was run off the road by a drunk and FW landed in a canal and sank' It was underwater for a few hours. The fans still worked the next day. I'm a believer!

Removing the catalytic converter solved all my "Heat" issues. I use simple Nightrider FL-Vied-10s to richen her up a bit.

Bob :D

Jason is completely swamped with orders so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it.

Jason doesn’t do the phone thing, he got back to me in a couple of days by email for the final payment. I would not worry, he's a stand-up guy from everything I have read. I didn't get a tracking number when it shipped but it arrived 3 days after the final payment.

I know some say that Jason is busy and a stand up guy. I send some e-mails using his email and it was returned not working. It has been three days going on 4. I understand busy but you need to do something to help keep up.

Question are the cooling fans a must? Will I went ahead a got me some ward fans.

:Agree: 100% Great chose Bob!! I have had mine for about 5 yrs or so and love them. I have the auto thermostat still in my tool box and never installed it as I prefer to turn mine off/on manually. You will love them. I have a Power Vision tuner and do monitor my engine temp so I can see how much they cool when on. I have experienced 20 to 30 degrees of ET when I turn them on, which is usually when my ET reaches about 260 degrees.

Rogeer

:Agree: 100% Great chose Bob!! I have had mine for about 5 yrs or so and love them. I have the auto thermostat still in my tool box and never installed it as I prefer to turn mine off/on manually. You will love them. I have a Power Vision tuner and do monitor my engine temp so I can see how much they cool when on. I have experienced 20 to 30 degrees of ET when I turn them on, which is usually when my ET reaches about 260 degrees.

Rogeer

Did you have to do anything special to them to get them to manually turn on and off. I did not get a set because I live in Montana and only need them about 2 or 3 months out of the year. I was told they are on all the time. That would not work for me. Thank you in advance .

Id love a set but won't get something I can not turn on and off.

Did you have to do anything special to them to get them to manually turn on and off. I did not get a set because I live in Montana and only need them about 2 or 3 months out of the year. I was told they are on all the time. That would not work for me. Thank you in advance . Id love a set but won't get something I can not turn on and off.

There is a toggle switch on the fans. I have the fans hooked directly to a switch on the dash, so I can turn them on and off from there while riding. It's a redundant thing, but I leave the toggle switch on the fans on all the time and control it from the dash switch.

There is a toggle switch on the fans. I have the fans hooked directly to a switch on the dash, so I can turn them on and off from there while riding. It's a redundant thing, but I leave the toggle switch on the fans on all the time and control it from the dash switch.

:Agree: 100% only I just use the toggle switch on the unit. Very easy to switch while riding!! I use my assessor switch on the dash for my air cushion set.

I purchased my fan prior to Jason developing the thermostatic switch and ordered later but chose not to install.

Roger

Thanks for the information. Ill be ordering a set as soon as I can come up with the bucks . I have a list going at the moment. Usually can only do one or two mods a year as I ride a ton and have to pay for a lot of maintenance.

Thanks for the information. Ill be ordering a set as soon as I can come up with the bucks . I have a list going at the moment. Usually can only do one or two mods a year as I ride a ton and have to pay for a lot of maintenance.

I know all about lists. I'm glad I've already got fans. Right now I'm budgeting for a RAM mount phone holder. Then next on the 'bucket list' is the oil cooler/filter relocation kit from DK Customs. That'll probably be next season.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png