Trike ... Good Deal?

Well uhhhhmmm.......

I would not pay 5k for that.

Put some kinda body work on it that covers the rear tires, then a custom front end instead of an old bike unit, then something different for a gas tank, then some kinda documentation that the engine is farly fresh.
Then I might think 5k

As is i am thinking 3500 on the high side.

But then again.....I am cheep...

On the plus side it is IRS and a dual port engine.

Well you have a scooter already so nothimg to be in a hurry for.
Something will.show up.

But still nothing wrong with that one as a starting point.
But not for 5k.

If you are aching for a project make an offer.

Yea I agree. 5 k ones are easy to find. Give him a price and tell him your not in a hurry if he desires to sell at your price to call ya.

I'm sure it would bro! :clapping:

However, keep in mind that the C50 only runs a 805 CC engine. That might be a little under powered around the Grand Junction mountains. :p

Kinda what I thought ... I looked at a 94 gl1500 with 90K+ miles in fair shape ... guy wanted $14,500 ... I thought that was kind steep ... I'd like one of the sleeker looking VW's or maybe get a road glide and trike it. Tricking my buddies 95 gl1500 is still and option, after I buy it of course.

For now I'm drooling and looking ... if I was to purchase anything now ...

the Trustee would just take it away.

But I can still drool .. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png